Vail Valley Luxury Mountain Estate
Vail Valley Luxury Mountain Retreat
With spectacular mountain vistas and sunsets that light up the sky, this gorgeous four-bedroom home offers you the very best the Vail Valley has to offer! Situated on six aces, this 4300 square foot mountain getaway offers wonderful proximity to skiing, snowshoeing, ice skating, and in the summer, music festivals, golf, fly fishing, cycling, and Rocky Mountain hikes for plenty of outdoor adventures!
This majestic mountain home features an incredible great room, filled with rustic elegance and designer furnishings. In the living room, plenty of plush seating surrounds a huge stone fireplace, serving as the regal focal point of the room. Alpine décor fills this space, creating a natural feel as you enjoy a glass of wine by the fire, gazing out on splendid mountain scenery through floor-to-ceiling windows.
The open-concept kitchen features stunning wooden touches, including custom cabinetry and state of the art appliances. The master chef of the group will have no trouble settling into a routine each night as they work to create delicious meals for you and your guests. A sleek center island serves as a wonderful spot to rest your glass of wine while you work! Enjoy your casual meals at the long refectory table just off the kitchen or make it more formal at the elegant circular dining room table, sitting elegantly underneath a chandelier.
Each of the four bedrooms offers a wonderful alpine respite from the adventure-filled days you’ll have at this magnificent home. In the lavish master, a king-sized bed rests across from a modern fireplace. Enjoy serene valley views as you lounge in crisp, clean bedding. The next two rooms offer queen-sized beds dressed with down duvets, and the last has two cozy twin beds. Each bedroom has it own ensuite for comfort and privacy.
When you’re surrounded by the sensational beauty of the Rocky Mountains, you’ll want to spend each waking moment in the great outdoors. Luckily, this property offers idyllic outdoor living to enjoy. Tee off at a variety of spectacular mountain courses or reel in a rainbow trout from some of the most beautiful streams and lakes. Dine alfresco on the stone patio under a shady umbrella, and enjoy the sun on your face as you sink into a plush sofa in the outdoor lounge area. As the sun goes down, grab a glass of wine and head to the stone fire pit, reveling in the warmth of a roaring fire on a cool, mountain evening. If you get too cold, the steaming waters of the hot tub are perfect for a rejuvenating soak late at night!
Blessed with some of the most incredible slopes in the world, Colorado is the perfect spot your next ski trip! A plethora of world-class ski resorts, including Vail, Beaver Creek and Aspen are all within driving distance, giving you the opportunity to test out your skills on many different peaks. Eagle is filled with natural splendor galore, and offers plenty to see and do in the surrounding areas. Explore the likes of Sylvan Lake State Park and have a mountaintop adventure at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. When dinner rolls around, there are plenty of five-star restaurants in the valley just waiting for you to try them!
This gorgeous mountain oasis is waiting to host you for your next alpine getaway!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4300 square feet, 400 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN), Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
3 hours by car (DEN), 25 minutes by car (EGE)
Views of the Rocky Mountains and Frost Creek golf course!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Ski Resorts - With incredible ski resorts such as Vail, Aspen, and Beaver Creek all just a quick drive away, you'll easily be able to hit the slopes!
- Eagle Pool and Ice Rink (15 minutes) - Skate around on the NHL-sized ice rink or relax in the pool!
- Timberline Tours (25 minutes) - With multiple tours to choose from, including whitewater rafting and jeep tours, Timberline offers the best adventures around!
- Back Bowl (10 minutes) - Enjoy this complete entertainment facility, offering twenty computerized bowling lanes, a full service restaurant and lounge and the area’s largest game arcade…perfect for kids of all ages.
- Mountain Mushers (20 minutes) - Enjoy the best dog sledding in the Vail Valley, Colorado. Private beautiful trails, free from snowmobiles, await you! Looking for some fun winter activities for your family this winter.
Places of Interest
- Sylvan Lake State Park (35 minutes) - Surrounded by gorgeous views of the rockies, this state park is a haven for nature lovers.
- Colorado Ski Museum (20 minutes) - Explore the stars that put Colorado on the map for skiing.
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park (50 minutes) - This mountaintop theme park offers thrills for the entire family!
- 7 Hermit Brewery (10 minutes) - Enjoy a handcrafted brew or an amazing burger located in beautiful Eagle.
Very beautiful house and setting, great furnishings and decoration, so cozy and comfortable. Kitchen very well equipped. We were worried about the location being remote from skiing, but actually the drive was very scenic and not a problem.”