Quintess Collection- Palais Nouveau
Centrally located on 915 square feet just minutes away from the iconic Louvre Museum, this charming and cheery two-bedroom apartment boasts spectacular views of the Palais Royal Gardens. You’ll love the bright, open concept of the living spaces, as well as the incredible proximity to all that Paris has to offer.
As you sink into one of the plush sofas in the spacious living room, the colorful and stylish décor will make you feel as if you’re living in an authentic, Parisian palace! This elegant building is part of the original Palais Royal, the royal palace that was constructed for King Louis XIII in the 17th century, so in many ways you are! The main living spaces have been completely renovated to bring you contemporary comfort and traditional French luxury and design.
The beautifully decorated living room features an eclectic mix of gorgeous art pieces and features large windows overlooking the historic Palais Royal gardens. The living room opens directly to the fully-equipped galley kitchen, which offers a light and sleek design, making it easy to whip up delicious meals with modern appliances. The wooden dining table seats four, and rests directly off the living room, making it easy to move from one space to the next effortlessly.
This apartment features two king-sized bedrooms, both with en-suite bathroom for maximum privacy. Each bed features a combination of vibrant yellow and deep blue and offers superb, comfortable linens and bedding that will lull you straight to sleep.
There’s no better location in Paris than the Palais Nouveau! Just a two-minute walk from the metro station, the apartment is a just a quick stroll away from the likes of the Louvre, Place Vendôme, Place de la Concorde, the Tuileries Gardens, The Seine, and Montorgueil Market. Plenty of delicious restaurants and Parisian cafes are within walking distance, making it easy to feel like a local while on your trip!
Spend your next trip to France like a real Parisian in this splendid apartment!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 915 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Charles de Gaulle Airport - CDG
1 hour by car
Stunning views of the Palais Royal gardens!
**Please note there is a $600 service charge (plus a 3% processing fee for a total of $618) associated with this property that is being added to the standard exchange fee for this booking. This service charge for THIRDHOME members includes the following:
-Approximately 45 days before arrival, your Quintess Host will reach out to begin the travel planning process
-1.5 hours of Host assistance with pre-arrival travel planning is complimentary
-In-person Meet & Greet for check-in
-Proactive assistance provided throughout stay
-In-person Fond Farewell for check-out
-A complimentary mid-stay clean is included (no linen change)
-Departure cleaning is included
-Additional hours of host time available for an additional fee
-Pre-arrival grocery shopping at an additional charge
-Daily Housekeeping available for an additional fee with coordination prior to arrival.
Activities of Interest
- The Louvre (6 minute walk) - Visit one of Paris' most famous and iconic landmarks.
- Musee d'Orsay (20 minute walk) - Peruse through a rich collection of impressionist works at this amazing museum.
- Centre Pompidou (20 minute walk) - Bursting with modern and contemporary art, the Pompidou offers the chance to see outside the box!
- Versailles Palace (1 hour) - Explore this sprawling palace and France's former seat of power.
- Paris Catacombs (30 minutes) - Take a break from Paris' romanticism, and explore the chilling catacombs beneath the city.
Places of Interest
- Place Vendôme (10 minute walk) - Known for glamorous jewelry stores and Napoleon's statue, this lovely square is worth a visit.
- Montorgueil Market (10 minute walk) - This charming food market is one of the oldest market streets in all of Paris.
- Tuileries Gardens (15 minute walk) - This lush, public garden is perfect for a leisurely afternoon stroll.
- Place de la Concorde (20 minute walk) - The largest square in Paris is located at the end of the famous shopping street, the Champs-Elysées.
- Taloa at A. Noste (7 minute walk) - Enjoy this terrific menu of Basque-style sandwiches and tapas!
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet