Quintess Collection - Augustus
This prim and proper two-bedroom flat is perfect for your next Roman Holiday. With panoramic windows, vaulted ceilings, and elegant decoration, this spectacular 900 square foot home is flooded with natural light, and offers the ideal home base from which to explore Roma!
With a chic yet traditional style of décor, this charming home gives you the perfect taste of Italy right off the bat! Pristine, marble floors stretch through the living room, where you can lounge with a glass of wine on the plush, oversized sofa after a long day of exploring the city. The well-appointed kitchen features marble countertops and plenty of gourmet appliances to assist the master chef of the group come dinner time. Enjoy dinner at the massive antique dining table with seating for eight.
With two spacious bedrooms, this home spares no expense when ensuring your comfort. The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed and features access to a private lofted bed as well. The master bedroom also offers a travertine bath, complete with a whirlpool bath and shower. The other queen bedroom can be found in the semi-private loft, and there is a four-poster double day bed in the living room to accommodate extra guests.
This splendid apartment is located in Centro Storico, Rome’s incredible historic center. During your stay, you’ll be within walking distance to St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican, as well as to a plethora of Rome’s world-famous monuments and squares, such as the Piazza Navona and the Pantheon. Spend your days strolling along the cobblestone pedestrian lanes, dining at fabulous restaurants, cafes, and bars, and sipping on delicious Italian wines late into the evening.
Say “Ciao Bella!” to Rome, and spend your next Italian getaway in this magnificent flat.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 900 square feet
Queen and Queen + Twin
5 guests maximum
Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport - FCO
1 hour by car
Stunning views of Rome's historical center!
**Please note there is a $600 service charge (plus a 3% processing fee for a total of $618) associated with this property that is being added to the standard exchange fee for this booking. This service charge for THIRDHOME members includes the following:
-Approximately 45 days before arrival, your Quintess Host will reach out to begin the travel planning process
-1.5 hours of Host assistance with pre-arrival travel planning is complimentary
-In-person Meet & Greet for check-in
-Proactive assistance provided throughout stay
-In-person Fond Farewell for check-out
-A complimentary mid-stay clean is included (no linen change)
-Departure cleaning is included
-Additional hours of host time available for an additional fee
-Pre-arrival grocery shopping at an additional charge
-Daily Housekeeping available for an additional fee with coordination prior to arrival.
Activities of Interest
- Villa Borghese (15 minutes) - Nowhere in the world will you find such a magnificent collection of Baroque art.
- The Colosseum (10 minute walk) - Take a tour of one of the most internationally recognized attractions in Rome.
- Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel (25 minutes) - Marvel at one of Rome's most astounding attractions.
- Campo de' Fiori (20 minutes) - Enjoy the bustling market during the day, and buzzing nightlife when the sun goes down!
- Gianicolo Hill (25 minutes) - While quite a hike, there's nothing quite like the stunning, panoramic views of the city from the top.
Places of Interest
- Trastevere (20 minutes) - For a real taste of Rome, explore the charming cobblestone streets of Trastevere.
- Piazza Navona (15 minutes) - Perhaps one of Rome's best known plazas, take an afternoon to enjoy the architecture and sip on a cup of coffee.
- Pantheon (20 minutes) - This former Roman temple is known for its stupendous and awe-inspiring architecture.
- Spanish Steps (20 minutes) - Make your way up the same iconic stairs that so many writers and artists have gained inspiration from.
- Tempio Di Iside (15 minute walk) - Some of the freshest fish around awaits you at this specialized, delicious seafood restaurant.
- Air Conditioning