Timbers Bachelor Gulch - Two-Bedroom Residence (Ritz Carlton)
Timbers Bachelor Gulch - Two Bedroom Residence
***Guests can use adjacent Ritz Carlton hotel amenities***
Timbers Bachelor Gulch - Two Bedroom Residence
***Stay includes 6 lift tickets per day, for seven days (An $8,000 value!)
***Guests have full access to the adjacent Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch hotel amenities***
Timbers Bachelor Gulch is an extraordinary alpine ski-in, ski-out experience that brings together the wonders of the Vail Valley and Beaver Creek. Slopeside ski lifts are outside your gorgeous two-bedroom, 1,800 square foot residence, and you'll be right next to the beautiful Ritz Carlton Hotel. Take a private sleigh ride up the mountain at night for "Member's Only" dining at Beano’s Cabin, and experience Bachelor Gulch in the evening light.
Each well-appointed residence comes with spacious living quarters, including a light-filled living room and well-stocked kitchen. Take an afternoon nap on the plush sofa, or enjoy a glass of wine out on the balcony while the master chef of the group gets to work in the kitchen. Both of the bedrooms features gorgeous and comfortable king-size beds, covered with lavish linens and bedding. The bathrooms are both polished and pristine, the perfect spot to unwind from a day on the slopes.
Timbers Bachelor Gulch has all the amazing amenities you'll desire during your stay. There is an acclaimed spa and fitness center and, of course, luxurious residences that offer panoramic views of forests, slopes and the valley beyond. Perhaps best of all, are the endlessly pampering and personalized services that are the Timbers Resorts’ trademark. Enjoy dining on the terrace in every season, an authentic Western bar, fine dining at Wild, and also acclaimed sushi at Sakaba – all on site at the adjacent Ritz Carlton.
In winter, enjoy skiing the slopes, snowshoeing through the powdery snow, horse-drawn sleigh rides, dog-sledding, and skating in a postcard-perfect winter wonderland. In summer, relish in rafting the rapids, fly-fishing the rivers & streams, golfing the fairways, riding the trails and hiking through fields of wildflowers. Relax and unwind in the slopeside pools and hot tubs. Hike endless trails that lead to quaint towns, to families and friends and to the spectacular world around this unique resort. Each season and every day brings new adventures.
In addition to a full suite of residential services, including pre-arrival grocery shopping, daily housekeeping, you are greeted by familiar faces – from concierges to ski valets, loyal and knowing staff members are always happy to welcome you. Timbers Bachelor Gulch is a place where the natural wonders are abundant, a place where adventure and luxurious refuge find common ground.
-In the winter, guests receive 6 complimentary full-day lift tickets per day, for seven days (Valued at $209/ticket at the window, or $1,254/day, or $8,778/week!)
-Lift-tickets are valid at Arrowhead, Bachelor Gulch, Beaver Creek, Vail and Breckenridge.
-Winter months - complimentary ski valet including nightly ski storage and boot warming/drying racks.
-In house full service ski shop and rental availability at Venture Sports
-Slope-side ski-in ski out.
-Year round heated pool
-Six outdoor hot tubs, and the Ritz cold dip Grotto
-Clay court tennis courts
-On site business center
-On site concierge team
-Daily maid service
-Ski nanny and kids club program
THIRDHOME guests may access all the amenities of the adjacent Ritz-Carlton Resort, including the 21,000 square foot spa and fitness center, restaurants and entertainment. Game room with coin-free arcade games, ping pong and more. Shuttle transportation services to and from Beaver Creek Village with transfer service available to Arrowhead Village. Preferred tee times and 50% off greens fees at Red Sky Ranch Golf Club.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Timbers Bachelor Gulch. Individual condo decor may differ.*
Spend your next ski trip at Timbers Bachelor Gulch!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Eagle County Regional Airport - EGE
40 minutes by car
Mountain valley views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please note there is a mandatory $60 daily resort fee.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Vail Valley Food Tours (20 minute drive) - Eat and drink your way through the Vail Valley!
- Vail Valley Anglers (10 minute drive) - These expert fly fisherman know the waters of Edwards well, and are sure to help you catch a few!
- Vail International Art Gallery (20 minute drive) - Take a look at contemporary works by emerging artists.
- Beaver Creek Resort Skiing - Ski your way down some of the best slopes in the nation!
- EagleVail Golf Club (15 minute drive) - With expansive views of the Gore Range, this magnificent course offers a great challenge to all.
Places of Interest
- The Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch (4 minute walk) - Just next door, enjoy the luxury and serenity of the Ritz Carlton.
- Vail Brewing Company (15 minute drive) -Enjoy artisan and craft beers at this magnificent brewery, perfect for a drink after the slopes.
- Vail Ski Resort (20 minute drive) - Skiing doesn't get any better than in Vail!
- Wyld (4 minute walk) - Located in the Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch, this beautiful restaurant is the epitome of elegant mountain dining.
- The Dusty Book Steakhouse and Saloon (10 minute drive) - For fun after the sun goes down, the Dusty Boot is perfect for some fun!