Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal - One Bedroom Master Suite
Resort at Pedregal – One Bedroom Master Suite
***Aug 22-28, 2021 6-night stay only!***
***From The Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal: Hotel refinement June 1 to September 30 2020
We will be refining our outlets, public spaces and family pool from June 1 – September 30. Noise will be heard by guests throughout their stay.***
**Please note, actual furniture and decor may differ slightly from what is displayed in the THIRDHOME photo gallery.
This premium one-bedroom, 900 square foot, master suite is the perfect Cabo retreat! Enter the casita and you'll find yourself in a sensational, personal paradise complete with your own plunge pool!
During your stay at Pedregal Resort in this sensational residence, you’ll enjoy a luxurious king-sized bed, lovely fireplace, a private terrace and a spacious bathroom that features double vanities, a rainforest shower, and massive soaking tub. With custom-made furniture, light fixtures, and local artwork, the room offers a sunny disposition that’s perfect for a beach getaway! The suite effortlessly combines indoor and outdoor living, with a wall-to-wall door that leads from the master bedroom to the private outdoor terrace with a spectacular plunge pool. Refined, upscale touches can be found at every turn, including specially chosen reading material, luxury amenities, and superb bedding.
This premium suite includes access to deluxe resort amenities and services, including daily housekeeping. You’ll also be provided with binoculars for whale watching, and in-room safe, iPod docking station, complimentary wireless internet access and an LCD television with cable access and a variety of preferred channels. If you require anything else, items such as cribs, highchairs, and more are available to you at no extra charge.
Immerse yourself in an oceanfront oasis like no other, where you can spend afternoons lounging on a pristine beach, discover artisan shops in town, take a sunset cruise on the Pacific, and so much more! The Resort at Pedregal is a standout among Cabo’s luxury resorts, offering a healthy balance between adventure, sophistication, and relaxation to create exquisite getaways tailored to meet your every desire. With an unparalleled commitment to service and plush amenities, this luxurious resort has become renowned for providing a variety of features that create a beachside oasis for each and every guest.
One of the reasons the Resort at Pedregal is considered the best resort in all of Cabo is the incredible personal concierge services offered by the resort in addition to traditional concierge services. You’ll also have access to the luxurious resort pool as well as your own personal plunge pool at your residence. After a day lounging poolside, relax in one of ten treatment rooms at Pedregal’s renowned spa, using only the finest organic ingredients. When dinner rolls around, indulge at the resort’s acclaimed dining venue, featuring a variety of unique, authentic menus and settings.
Come and see why the Resort at Pedregal is considered the most breathtaking and luxurious resort in all of Mexico!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 900 square feet, 84 square meters
2 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
35 minutes by car
Gorgeous oceanfront, resort, and beach views!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cabo San Lucas Country Club (15 minutes) - Ideal for players of all abilities, this country club offers a unique blend of desert-style holes, stunning scenery, and challenging play that are sure to delight everyone!
- ATV Expeditions - Enjoy the breathtaking desert scenery of mountains, canyons and desert wildlife as you race along your ATVs.
- Dolphin Experience - Interact up close and personal with these incredible animals. This is an experience the whole family will love!
- Whale Watching Tours - During a whale tour at Pedregal, you can see these wonderful animals up close in their natural habitat.
- Land's End Tour (10 minute drive) - Sightseeing in Land's End includes a visit to the famous arch, the Sea Lion's Colony, Lover's beach, and other hot spots in the bay!
Places of Interest
- Puerto Paraíso Plaza (10 minutes) - Located at the marina in the heart of Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Paraiso is the most ambitious commercial shopping mall and entertainment center in all of the Baja Peninsula!
- Todos Santos (1 hour) - The vibrant neighborhood of Todos Santos offers many incredible art galleries, craft stores, and so much more!
- Santa Maria Beach (20 minutes) - This gorgeous, protected cove features unique, pink-colored sand, and a peaceful atmosphere.
- Playa del Amor (20 minutes) - Known as "Lover's Beach" in English, this gorgeous beach offers a serene, peaceful setting that is definitely worth a visit during your trip to Cabo!
- Don Manuel's Restaurant (1 minute walk) - Located at the resort, Don Manuel's provides authentic, Mexican cuisine, and is the signature restaurant at the resort.
First Class Truly Defined!
We were star struck! We normally stay at Diamante and are actually building a house there so we wanted to go to Cabo to check on it and an opportunity on Thirdhome popped up to stay at the Waldorf Astoria. We had dined there but had never stayed on the property. WOW! We thought Diamante had good service but we can confidently say that Waldorf Astoria has them trumped! We didn't even have the personal butler option but honestly the staff was at our beck and call. From putting fresh linens on your outdoor lounge chair by the pool, fresh bucket of iced waters regulary refilled with ice. Top notch drinks, food and the views are to die for. Nothing like it in Cabo and we have been going for almost 8 years! Dining on the edge of the restaraunt with no glass wall in between you and the waves we were mesmerized! The service I just can't say enough about it! Elio, Salvador and Arron were amazing. So was Roberto Becerril the Residences Manager! They even gave us cookies as a going away gift and a thank you card. We will go back! If you want to be impressed you won't be disappointed here!!!!”
Waldorf Astoria Los Cabs Pedregal
Resort is as advertised as this is a really terrific resort . Staff is top notch. Food and drinks very good. Resort was full but didn't feel crowded. Beautiful setting and nice beach at Lands End. ”
Beautiful Resort with ever better service. The unit was very well decorated and designed with each unit having a plung pool. Great vacation spot. A must see! ”