Sonoran Desert Beauty
Sonoran Desert Beauty
This gorgeous southwestern style home is perfect for your next desert getaway! This three-bedroom home sits on 4190 square feet and features absolutely breathtaking, unobstructed panoramic mountain vistas, stunning sunsets, and views of the Scottsdale city lights. With large and capacious living spaces and a superb blend of indoor and outdoor living, this home is perfect for quiet relaxation and entertaining guests.
Named “Best in American Living House of the Year” by Professional Builder Magazine in 1996, this awesome home is situated up in the mountains, nestled in a highly secure development with manned entrances and a separate neighborhood gate. This warm and inviting residence beautifully combines timber, adobe, stone, and tile to create the perfect desert oasis. The large family room features elevated wooden ceiling beams, accentuating the spacious nature of the home. Sink down into plentiful comfortable seating and enjoy the warmth of a roaring fire.
The kitchen is a great place to gather and prepare a sumptuous meal for you and your guests. With a large center island with sleek wooden surfaces and state of the art appliances, this gourmet space is absolutely perfect for cooking. Enjoy your meals in the dining room, which is adorned with real adobe walls, or take your meal outside on the private patio with a gas grill, overlooking breathtaking views of the desert.
This home features three formal bedrooms. The master features a king-sized sleep number bed, personal fireplace, and television. The second bedroom also has a king-sized bed and a fireplace, and the third bedroom has two twin beds. Each bedroom features a private outdoor seating area with sweeping views. If you require more sleeping space, there is a foam mattress queen-sized fold out couch in the den.,The den includes a desk from which you can get a little work done. Please note that the property also has a stroller, pack and play, bouncy chair, and a crib for any THIRDHOME member who might have small children.
The pool and spa area is a terrific space for private sunbathing, gathering with your guests for a casual barbecue, and entertaining. When the sun goes down, plan on gathering on the patio and watching the sunset over the mountains as the sky erupts into color, then enjoy the city lights as the start light up the night sky. On clear days, spend your time looking out for native wildlife in the area as you soak in the pool, including javelins, bobcats, roadrunners, quail, deer, rabbits, coyotes, owls, and more!
Boasting more than just supreme luxury, this incredible home is just minutes away from the cowboy town of Cave Creek and the upscale living of Scottsdale. Visit the likes of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West, the Phoenix Zoo, art galleries, and casinos. Sports lovers will love the proximity to Diamondbacks baseball, Phoenix basketball, and Cardinals football, and golf lovers will have access to over 40 world class golf courses in the area. Peruse through the upscale boutiques and restaurants of Old Town Scottsdale, and make sure you make time for the longstanding tradition of the rodeo in Cave Creek. Bartlett Lake Reservoir is just 40 minutes away, where you can enjoy boating and fishing. Take advantage of the gorgeous hiking trails in the area, as well as opportunities for horseback riding, desert jeep tours, balloon rides, and more.
This desert oasis is perfect for an escape into Scottsdale!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4190 square feet
King, King, King, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - PHX
45 minutes by car
Panoramic mountain and desert views!
Pool heating can be provided for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West (40 minutes) - Visit architect Frank Lloyd Wright's winter home and school.
- Phoenix Zoo (1 hour) - Visit the largest, non-profit zoo in the United States.
- Cave Creek Rodeo (20 minutes) - Enjoy the longstanding tradition of the southwestern rodeo!
- Scottsdale Spring Training (45 minutes) - Enjoy America's pastime with a desert backdrop.
- Troon North Golf Club (20 minutes) - For championship level golf, head to Troon North for challenging fairways and desert landscapes.
Places of Interest
- Old Town Scottsdale (45 minutes) - Enjoy upscale boutiques, restaurants, and galleries, all with a Southwestern flair!
- Bartlett Lake Reservoir (40 minutes) - Notable for spectacular desert vistas and plant life, this lake is perfect for watersports!
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve (35 minutes) - This desert habitat is perfect for hikes with the whole family!
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center (35 minutes) - If you have kids, this is a great way to introduce them to the wonders of wildlife conservation!
- Roka Akor (40 minutes) - Truly one of the best places for steak in Scottsdale, this eatery offers top-quality Japanese-inspired cuisine.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet