Coconut Beach Villa
North Side, Cayman Islands
Coconut Beach Villa
Nestled on 3200 square feet of oceanfront in gorgeous Rum Point on Grand Cayman’s north coast, this spacious island villa offers excellent views and fantastic beach-inspired accommodations. The villa features five bedrooms, lush landscaping, and beach access. Coconut Beach is an idyllic getaway for your next family trip!
The spacious, open floor plan of this villa offers a vibrant and colorful beach house vibe, immediately inviting you in with its massive amounts of color and island décor. The interiors are flooded by Caribbean sunshine through a multitude of oceanfront windows, which also provide sparkling views of the water from the main living room. After a day of sun and surf, settle into the plush sofa or the Adirondack chairs and enjoy a casual movie night on the massive plasma screen television.
The living room effortlessly moves into the full-sized modern kitchen, with wonderful standard appliances, plenty of counter space, and everything else a master chef needs to whip up a meal full of zesty Caribbean flavor! The breakfast bar offers seating for six and is perfect for a quick meal or pre-dinner drinks! The adults can enjoy meals at the large dining table, while smaller guests have a fun and colorful dining table all their own!
Each of the five bedrooms is characterized by bright and cheery island décor! Couples will have access to two oceanfront king master suites, featuring sliding doors to the patio. The next bedroom offers a queen-sized bed, attached to its own private bathroom. Finally, the last two bedrooms in the main villa offer two twin beds each, perfect for the kids to have a slumber party every night!
Situated on an incredibly spacious piece of oceanfront property, the outdoor living spaces at this Grand Cayman paradise allows guests to feel as though they’ve been whisked away to their own private oasis. A gently swaying hammock and swing offer guests the change to kick back and relax with a good book while enjoying shimmering ocean views. Adventurers will love the access to fantastic snorkeling sites, with healthy and diverse marine environments just steps away from your back door! The covered patio offers plenty of shade to shield you from the sun, as well as cushy lounge chairs for afternoon naps. The wraparound checkerboard patio surrounds the freshwater plunge pool, perfect for a refreshing dip after a day at the beach,
Travelers from around the world have fallen in love with the pristine white-sand beaches of Grand Cayman. Spend your island getaway sipping delicious cocktails on the beach and exploring the glitz and glam of the island’s shopping mecca in town. For something a little more off the beaten path, Grand Cayman offers the chance to experience underwater marvels, such as shipwrecks and authentic natural reefs. The North Side specifically offers forests, diverse wildlife, mysterious caves, and untouched natural splendor to uncover.
Relax in the sunshine at this magnificent Grand Cayman villa!
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3200 square feet, 298 square meters
King, King, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Owen Roberts International Airport, - GCM
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please note there will be a mandatory $500 service fee per reservation, which includes access to Silver Thatch Guest Services (Complimentary gear check out, access to the fitness studio, access to the business center, Silver Thatch Discount Card, Preferred Vendors and Villa Damage Protection) to be paid directly to the host member at time of booking.
Activities of Interest
- Stingray City Tours (45 minutes) - Experience the magic at this shallow sandbar, where you can interact with amazing stingrays!
- Kittiwake Shipwreck & Artificial Reef Dive (1 hour) -This submerged submarine is now a popular artificial reef for scuba divers
- Mastic Trail (15 minutes) - If you're a nature lover, you'll adore this incredible hike through a mangrove swamp
- Dolphin Cove Cayman (1 hour) - Designed with the whole family in mind, this splendid dolphin encounter is a magical experience!
- Unforgettable Island Tours (45 minutes) - Offering six comprehensive packages, this tour will help you get in touch with the island's history and culture.
Places of Interest
- Seven Mile Beach (45 minutes) - Lauded as one of the best beaches in the Caribbean, you'll love relaxing with the feeling of soft, coral sand between your toes.
- Cayman Spirits Co. Distillery (45 minutes) - Sample delicious ocean-aged rum!
- Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park (15 minutes) - This botanic park offers a diverse mix of history, culture, and natural beauty.
- Cayman Crystal Caves (6 minutes) - Experience the majesty of the Cayman's oldest geological wonder!
- Kaibo Beach Bar and Grill (8 minutes) - Experience the best meal in Grand Cayman at this wonderful restaurant!
The house is a wonderful beach house in a quiet part of the Island Unfortunately the sea weed is a problem so I could not use beach but a quick drive and there are two lovely beaches with casual and smart dining with water sports there is a small pool but it is not fenced if you have children . We brought our meat in from USA and cooked on the grill which is at front of the house you need to stock up with charcoal on the way from the airportThere is an excellent supper market Fosters on way from airport . I would love to return .”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet