Montego Bay, Jamaica
Afimi Beach House
Afimi Beach House
Nestled on 5000 square feet in a serene and upscale gated community in Freeport, this spectacular four-bedroom villa gives you the opportunity to take advantage of your very own beachfront paradise! With access to private, white sand beaches, this lovely community sits on a thin peninsula surrounded by the ocean on both sides, ensuring that you’ll feel worlds away from it all on your next island escape!
During your stay at this exceptional villa, you’ll be assisted by a wonderful four person-staff: a personal butler, full-time cook, housekeeper, and gardener/beach attendant. These four wonderful staff members will attend to every need during your stay. The amazing gated community where the villa resides features 24-hour security as well.
This stupendous villa is charmingly decorated with a mix of elegant new pieces, authentic Jamaican antiques, and original artwork. The spacious family room easily blends from indoor lounging to outdoor lounging through wall-to-wall glass doors. Dark wooden finishes characterize the main living spaces, adding to the tropical flair of the home. The villa offers a restaurant-style kitchen, producing exceptional meals on a daily basis by way of the amazing villa cook! Make sure you experience the romantic beach grill night, where we grill your favorite meal right on the beach while you dine by candlelight, surrounded by tiki torches by the unique fire pit in the ocean.
The villa features four amazing bedrooms, each with ocean views and pristine en-suite bathrooms. Three of the four bedrooms are upstairs while the fourth is downstairs. All of the upstairs bedrooms are outfitted with Teak hardwood floors and large flat-screen televisions. All bathrooms have spacious, walk-in showers, and are finished in natural stone, marble, or granite. Minus the master bedroom, the other three bedrooms offer a king-sized bed, a queen-sized bed, and two twin beds respectively.
The gorgeous master suite is perfect for ample amounts of relaxation, featuring a king-sized bed and a luxurious master bathroom, outfitted with glistening marble tiles, an eight-foot-wide shower with skylight, and a spa-like soaking tub, where you can watch your favorite movie while you relax. The master suite opens up to a spacious upstairs patio where you can enjoy breathtaking sunrises in the morning!
Enjoy your days by lounging outside by the refreshing infinity pool, marveling at the closeness of the shimmering waters of the ocean! Feel the sand between your toes as you head down to your private beach cabana, or sip on a delicious tropical cocktail by the pool at the outdoor tiki bar. As the sun goes down, enjoy a movie under the stars on the outside screen as you relish in the warm ocean breeze. If you feel up for some activity, the community contains two tennis courts where you can practice with a tennis pro, a large community pool, and a fitness center.
During your trip, take advantage of all the natural splendor around you. You’ll have access to snorkeling equipment, allowing you to discover underwater mysteries of the deep! Make sure you take the time to visit the world-famous Doctor’s Cave Beach on the “Hip Strip” as well. While there, enjoy several delicious restaurants and bars, including Margaritaville and the Bobsled Café. Just a two-minute drive from the villa, you’ll find the charming Houseboat Restaurant, and just a short drive the other direction brings the Seawind Beach Club and the Montego Bay Yacht Club. Day trips can be easily planned to the likes of Rick’s Café and the Negril Waterpark, or to the famous Dunn’s River Falls and Mystic Mountain in Ocho Rios. Golfers will love the proximity to amazing courses such as Tryall, Cinnamon Hill, and White Witch.
Experience an island getaway filled with serenity and seclusion at the Afimi Beach House!
Estate with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Sangster International Airport - MBJ
25 minutes by car
Please note there is a mandatory fee of $1000 for the week.
This additional fee will cover the four-person staff who assists you during your stay. This staff includes a personal chef who will prepare all meals, a housekeeper and gardener who will ensure everything is spotless, and a personal butler who will anticipate your every need. (Food and beverage costs will be additional, to be coordinated directly with the host/property staff.) Transportation is not covered however the host can help make arrangements for an additional cost.
Activities of Interest
- Tour at Rose Hall (30 minutes) - Tour one of Jamaica's most historic plantation homes, and let yourself step back in time.
- Half Moon Equestrian Center (30 minutes) -Nestled by the Half Moon Resort, this equestrian center hosts daily rides along pristine sandy beaches.
- Rafting on the Martha Brae River (1 hour and 20 minutes) - Raft down one of the biggest rivers in Jamaica for the thrill of a lifetime!
- Jamaica Zipline Adventure Tours (25 minutes) - Get a bird's eye view of Jamaica as you soar through lush jungle.
- Tryall Club Golf (25 minutes) - Play a round at one of the Caribbean's most beautiful and exclusive courses.
Places of Interest
- Doctor’s Cave Beach (15 minutes) - With crystal blue waters and soft beaches, Doctor's Cave is a wonderful spot for relaxation.
- Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon (50 minutes) - This phosphorescent lagoon is home to thousands of bioluminescent microorganisms, making for a gorgeous and ethereal view at night.
- Montego Bay Marine Park (10 minutes) - Explore this amazing marine park, an ecological treat for divers!
- Ocho Rios (2 hours) - Situated along the northern coast, Ocho Rios offers a plethora of unique excursions to enjoy,
- Scotchies (25 mintues) - Scotchies is the jerk chicken authority of Jamaica, with delicious, authentic dishes for you to enjoy!
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility