St Helena, California
Storied St Helena Farmhouse with Water Tower and Dinner Barn!
Storied St. Helena Farmhouse with Water Tower and Dinner Barn!
Nestled on 3000 square feet in the heart of California’s wine country, this quintessential five-bedroom farmhouse provides a perfect backdrop for your escape into the much sought-after west side of St. Helena and the rest of Napa Valley. This iconic gated property was constructed in 1900 and retains much of its storied charm, as well as contemporary and updated amenities to give you all the comforts of home.
The newly-completed exterior of this home features impeccable design, only matched by the lavish and spacious interiors. A soothing neutral palette characterizes both the main house and the water tower, and natural finishes, such as the smooth wooden touches and stone fireplace, give off a rustic sensibility. There are plenty of places for lounging, both indoors and outdoors, each offering an elegant space to kick your feet up with a glass of wine, or lazily doze the afternoon away before dinner.
Each of the main rooms blends effortlessly into the next, creating a bright and open-concept living space that is perfect for entertaining guests. The master chef of the group will absolutely adore the kitchen, with its pristine white layout, smooth and polished countertops, and state of the art appliances. This gourmet space features a massive center island, and moves easily into the refined dining room, featuring a gorgeous wooden dining table that rests under a shimmering chandelier. This space is positively lovely, but you’ll spend the majority of your meals alfresco under the lush and green veranda. You’ll also have access to a magnificent dinner barn.
Four of the bedrooms can be found in the main house, beautifully appointed with fine linens, rustic charm, and garden or vineyard views. The lavish master features a king-sized bed along with access to an en-suite bathroom with gorgeous surfaces and a relaxing tub. The other three bedrooms in the main house have queen-sized beds. The final bedroom can be found up in the water tower, a bunk bed that gives the kids their own private hideaway!
In the mornings, sit on the plush sofa on your dreamy front porch as you sip on your coffee, taking in the private lot that’s dotted with mature olives, cottage gardens, raised beds, a small vineyard, manicured boxwoods, and multiple water features. The gorgeous outdoor set up is centered around a French Gray plaster saltwater pool and spa featuring all the bells and whistles, including heat and lighting. Other amazing features include a custom board-form concrete outdoor gas fire pit with a bluestone cap, and a lovely alfresco dining area with a Viking grill.
With so much to do onsite and out in the valley, you’ll love your stay to this incredible wine country getaway. On days where you stay in, take a refreshing dip in the pool, roast marshmallows in the fire pit, play a round of cornhole, listen to music on the home’s indoor/outdoor Sonos sound system, and pick fruits and vegetables in the garden. Use one of the five bikes on the property to travel to the numerous vineyards in the area, or travel less than a mile to town for shopping, spa treatments, wine tastings, and dining options ranging from coffee and ice cream to some of the best farm-to-table dining options in the world! Golfers will have access to incredible country clubs, and after a day of activity on the course, in the valley, or on the town, there’s nothing better than heading back to this gorgeous wine country oasis.
Spend your next trip to wine country in this lavish and elegant farmhouse!
*Please note, this property does not allow weddings, parties, events or large gatherings.
*No smoking or pets are allowed on the property.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport (SFO), Sacramento International Airport (SMF), Oakland International Airport (OAK), Napa County Airport (APC)
2.5 hours by car (SFO), 1.5 hours by car (SMF), 2 hours by car (OAK), 1 hour by car (APC)
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Napa Valley Wine Train (45 minutes) - With stunning scenery, delicious meals, and plenty of winery tours, the wine train is an unforgettable experience!
- Knight Wine Tours (15 minutes) - Customize a private day trip, exploring multiple wineries in the area.
- Meadowood Country Club (25 minutes) - This amazing golf course makes for challenging play for even the most seasoned of golfers!
- Christopher Hill Gallery (15 minutes) - This relaxed gallery features an eclectic, contemporary collection that rotates frequently.
- St. Helena Cyclery (15 minutes) - After you receive some help with planning your route, begin your self-guided tour of Napa Valley!
Places of Interest
- Frank Family Vineyards (25 minutes) - Make sure you take the time to visit one of the most sought-after tasting rooms in the world!
- Farmstead at Long Meadow Ranch (20 minutes) - With farm-to-table fare, this renovated barn makes for a lovely spot to enjoy dinner and a glass of wine.
- HALL Wines (20 minutes) - Blending traditional techniques and modern technology, HALL Wines is a unique spot for a tasting.
- Market Restaurant (15 minutes) - Serving up seasonal comfort food, this cozy bistro features rustic, stone walls and an old-timey bar.
- St Helena Farmers Market (20 minutes) - Come visit the market for the best local products and produce!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet