Karma Sanctum on the Green (HS)
Cookham Dean, Thames Valley, United Kingdom
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BIDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Surrounded by picturesque Thames Valley countryside, this charming luxury boutique country hotel and restaurant is in the idyllic village of Cookham Dean, only a 45-minute drive from central London and less than 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport.
The Karma Sanctum on the Green Hotel offers guests an exclusive, luxurious stay in the English countryside. The beautifully appointed property's nine guests rooms, traditional British bar and dining room, outdoor heated pool, and a range of luxury ‘glamping’ tents make Karma Sanctum on the Green perfect for weekend escapes, midweek romantic getaways, or extended country sojourns year round.
Each individually designed bedroom is beautifully furnished, some with period features including beamed ceilings. All rooms have a digital TV and en suite facilities.
The hotels gardens feature a swimming pool, where guests may unwind. The Godiva House restaurant serves traditional British food and has a relaxing lounge bar.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Heathrow Airport (LHR)
30 minutes drive
Activities of Interest
- Royal Ascot Horse Racing - join the glitterati at the biggest racing meet of the year, going strong since 1711. The royal family, A-list celebrities and other rich and famous gather for this five-day festival, 7 miles southwest of Windsor
- Henley Rowing Experiences - Wherever in the world you come from ... whatever your age or budget ... whether you already row or not ... HRA offers you a year-round Henley Experience second to none.
Places of Interest
- Windsor Castle - The world’s largest and oldest continuously occupied fortress, Windsor Castle is a majestic vision of battlements and towers. Used for state occasions, it’s one of the Queen’s principal residences.
- Windsor Great Park stretches south from Windsor Castle almost all the way to Ascot, 7 miles southwest. Accessed via Park St, it covers just under 8 sq miles and holds a lake, walking tracks, a bridleway, gardens and a deer park where red deer roam free.
- River & Rowing Museum - visit this excellent modern museum, 500yd south of the train station. The airy 1st-floor galleries tell the story of rowing as an Olympic sport, with striking displays
- Visit Henley-on-Thames - The town was first described in the 12th century and is until today considered as one of the most beautiful English market towns with many interesting historical buildings.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Handicap Accessible
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Wireless Internet