This magnificent mountain home allows you to easily enjoy the lavish Breckenridge lifestyle! Situated on 2980 square feet and offering five bedrooms, this rustic beauty sits surrounded by natural splendor and serves as the perfect spot for experiencing all the magic of Breckenridge.
This log home features a wonderful design of natural elements, namely wood and stone, making the whole space feel wonderfully inviting and warm, Sleek hardwood floors spread throughout each living space, and the living room is full of plenty of plush seating to enjoy as you cozy up to the roaring fire in the magnificent stone fireplace. The living room moves seamlessly to the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen features modern appliances for your use, allowing you to whip up delicious meals that you can eat as you look out over splendid mountain views. After dinner, head out to the deck to soak in the views while you soak in the hot tub.
Each of the five bedrooms at this lovely home feature stunning alpine décor and soft, quilted bedding that will lull you straight to sleep. The master offers a large king-sized bed along with a private antique fireplace in a charming brick corner. Natural light flows into the room through large windows, and a door leads to your own private balcony so you can enjoy sweeping sunrises every morning. The next bedroom offers a queen-sized bed, and the third bedroom two twin-sized beds. The final two bedrooms have bunk beds.
Just minutes away from Main Street in Breckenridge, this home offers amazing potential for exploring all the city has to offer! An old mining town with a historic and vibrant atmosphere, Breckenridge offers a down-to-earth vibe that is perfect for your ski getaway with your family. Your mountain oasis is just ten minutes away from the amazing terrain at Breckenridge Ski Resort, as well as amazing play at Breckenridge Golf Course. When dinner rolls around, enjoy the amazing restaurants and bars that Breck has to offer, set against the incredible alpine backdrop.
An incredible ski getaway beyond your wildest dreams awaits!
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2980 square feet, 277 square meters
King, Queen, 2x Twin, Bunk, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN), Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
2.5 hours by car (DEN), 1.5 hours by car (EGE)
Views of Breckenridge Ski Resort and the Tenmile Range!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Breckenridge Golf Club (10 minutes) - Boasting sweeping mountain views, this incredible course will challenge even the most experienced of golfers.
- Breckenridge Ski Resort (10 minutes) - One of the most popular ski resorts in Colorado, you'll love the slopes at Breckenridge!
- Copper Mountain Ski Resort (25 minutes) - This ski area is known for its world-class skiing and snowboarding terrain.
- McCullough Gulch Trail (30 minutes) - This beautiful trail offers vistas of wildflowers, alpine forests, and amazing wildlife!
- Good Times Adventures (20 minutes) - Take an amazing snowmobile tour or dogsled tour!
Places of Interest
- Main Street (8 minutes) - Crowded with authentic, historic buildings and local shops, outfitters, and restaurants, Main Street is a great spot to spend the evening.
- Peak 8 Fun Park (10 minutes) - Accessed by a scenic gondola ride, this amazing park features a bounce house, miniature golf course, and more!
- Breckenridge Nordic Center (10 minutes) - Visit this cross-country skiing and snowshoeing destination!
- Sawmill Reservoir (10 minutes) - This scenic trail circles the lake, offering incredible vistas!
- Doma 1898 (5 minutes) - Nestled in a historic 19th-century home, this restaurant combines tasty flavors with a historic and cozy atmosphere.