The Fun House at Reunion
The Fun House at Reunion
The Fun House at Reunion awaits you and your guests for the ultimate magical vacation! This gorgeous five-bedroom villa boasts 3370 square feet and presents the opportunity to enjoy resort-style amenities in the privacy of your own unique and entertaining home. Just minutes away from Orlando’s world-class attractions, perfection awaits at the Fun House!
As you enter into the open concept layout of the home, take notice of the ample amounts of natural light that stream into the living area through massive windows. The plush sectional is perfect for sinking into after a long day of thrill rides and parks, and you’ll love the massive 75-inch SMART TV, featuring an upgraded cable package.
Take advantage of the state of the art kitchen, well-equipped with everything you need to whip up delicious and hearty meals for your family. With stainless steel appliances and gleaming granite countertops, the master chef of the group will feel right at home! Adjacent to the kitchen, you’ll find the exquisite dining area, featuring a delicate table that can comfortably seat up to eight guests.
This villa features space for up to 14 guests with three gorgeous master suites and two delightful, custom-designed kids’ rooms! Each master suite features stunning décor throughout and a lavish king-sized bed. The third master suite even offers you the opportunity to experience far away galaxies with a life-sized astronaut, a fiber optic ceiling with a shooting star, and space-themed furniture. The next two rooms keep the little ones in mind, featuring bunk beds and princess and Star Wars-themed décor. Each bedroom features an en-suite bathroom.
If you’re looking for relaxation, then head towards the private theater room for a casual movie night with your loved ones. With a 120-inch projection screen, nine recliner seats, and game system available, this is the ultimate entertainment space! Pop some popcorn and enjoy your favorite movie! Furthermore, the second floor boasts an incredible game room, with a Star Wars Battle Pod arcade that the kids will love! Destroy the Empire’s Battle Fleet, hop online with the Xbox One, or enjoy a round of foosball with your family!
For lavish and luxurious outdoor living, the outdoor pool and patio area can’t be beat! The west-facing private pool offers a spillover spa, allowing you to enjoy gorgeous Florida sunsets in the evenings. Laze the day away on plush sun loungers, or enjoy a casual poolside meal with the state of the art barbecue. When the nights get a bit cooler, start a fire in the outdoor fire pit and rejuvenate from the excitement of the day.
Beyond the breathtaking views, fabulous amenities, and the unparalleled entertainment, Reunion Resort is the perfect getaway for you and your family! Just six miles from the famed theme park, you can enjoy all the excitement the likes of Disney and Universal have to offer and then return to the comfort of your opulent vacation home. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a gated community and 24-hour security, and enjoy five-star amenities, such as eight community pools, delicious dining options, a state of the art fitness center, championship golf, and a resort boutique spa.
This home away from home is a truly magical destination, offering you and your family the chance to escape from your everyday life and make magical memories!
All guests are required to sign a standard rental agreement within 3 days of booking to hold dates.
*OPTIONAL RESORT FEE*
Reunion Resort is a private members club. The owner of this home is a member if you wish you access the Resort amenities, like our guests of the owner the resort charge $40.00 per day + 13.5% sales tax. With membership access to Reunion Resort, you can enjoy all these amazing resort amenities listed below:
- Water Park access
- *Shuttle to Disney- *Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Access to splash pad & 10 pools throughout the Resort- Access to Seven Eagles fitness center
- Access to three signature Golf Courses- Resort WiFi internet access
- Boutique Spa and Salon
- **Tennis Centre
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Bicycles for 1 hr use at the resort per day
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Evening glow golf event entry on nights offered
- Eleven - Roof top bar after-hours cover entry
- **Children's activity program
*All Activities are based on availability
**Additional fees apply
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. FootGolf is available after 3:00 pm on select days.
Reunion Resort is located:
6 miles To Disney
12 miles from Sea World
19 miles from Universal Orlando
12 miles from Premium Outlets
27 miles from Orlando International Airport
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3370 square feet
King, King, King, Bunk, and Bunk
14 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
40 minutes by car
Views of the surrounding neighborhood!
*OPTIONAL RESORT FEE*
Reunion Resort is a private members club. The owner of this home is a member if you wish you access the Resort amenities, like our guests of the owner the resort charge $40.00 per day + 13.5% sales tax. With membership access to Reunion Resort, you can enjoy all these amazing resort amenities listed in the description.
Activities of Interest
- Walt Disney World (20 minutes) - Savor the magic of Walt Disney World and explore your way through countless of your favorite animated classics!
- Universal Studios (35 minutes) - Be the star of your own movie, and experience one awe-inspiring adventure after another at Universal Studios!
- Reunion Resort Golf Course (3 minutes) - This Arnold Palmer-designed course is one of the best in the nation, and sure to be a challenge for even the most experienced of golfers.
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park (8 minutes) - Swing through the trees at this thrilling obstacle course, featuring zip lines, suspended bridges, and more!
- Spirit of the Swamp Airboat Rides (35 minutes) - Climb aboard this luxurious airboat, gliding through a beautiful paradise of swamps, marshes, and more.
Places of Interest
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park (25 minutes) - This grassy waterfront park offers lovely walking paths, a fishing pier, picnic areas, and a playground.
- The Disney Wilderness Preserve (40 minutes) - Children and adults alike will be delighted by this amazing nature reserve.
- Old Town (20 minutes) - Experience this retro amusement park and outdoor shopping mall, with plenty of fun for the whole family to enjoy.
- Downtown Disney (25 minutes) - Uncover an eclectic array of shops, dining experiences, and fun at Downtown Disney!
- Eleven (3 minutes) - After a delicious steak dinner, head out to Eleven's gorgeous rooftop patio for stunning views, and the best seats in the house for the Magic Kingdom's firework display.
A Fun house indeed!
We spent a Wonderful family vacation In this beautiful and well though of vacation home. Every detail has been taken care of. Amenities and facilities are in perfect shape. Hope to enjoy more vacations in this amazing place. Great location. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility