Luxurious Snowcreek Oasis
Mammoth Lakes, California
Luxurious Snowcreek Resort
*Due to Covid restrictions, only members of a single household will be able to book this stay* Welcome to this sensational mountain oasis! This magnificent three-bedroom + loft home rests on 1700 square feet surrounded by spectacular views on all sides. It is located on a beautiful creek with a sprawling meadow preserve out back for exploring. Take in the very best of Mammoth, with its gorgeous landscape of mountains, meadows, flowing creeks, and plenty of outdoor activity to enjoy!
*Please note this owner requests that a thirdhome member be present for the booked stay. If you are booking for family or friends, please contact thirdhome customer service with details before reserving*
Inside of this splendid home, immerse yourself in rustic comfort and sensibility. While the ambiance is natural and earthy, the décor and amenities are all upscale and modern, providing you with all the comforts of home. The family room features a massive stone fireplace resting under a massive flat screen television, creating the perfect space to keep cozy on a cold winter’s night.
Those who love to cook will feel right at home in the fully-stocked kitchen, complete with everything you need to keep your family happy and satisfied! Featuring polished granite countertops and updated, contemporary appliances, dinner will be cooked to perfection each and every night. Enjoy meals at the wooden dining table as you bask in the glow of the sunset, streaming in through the bright, open windows.
This beautiful home has three full bedrooms plus an upstairs loft. Two of the bedrooms feature king-sized beds and one has a queen. The upstairs loft has two twin beds and a small reading area.
The Snowcreek area is known for its serene and open environment, offering a spot that’s perfect for families with children! You and your kids will have access to plenty of room for outdoor activities such as hiking, skiing, biking, and more. The Snowcreek shuttle is just a five-minute walk from your door, making travel simple! You’ll be less than a three-minute drive away from Eagle Lodge and just ten minutes to Canyon Lodge, making it easy to get to the mountain each day. Besides skiing and natural splendor, you’re just a quick drive from town, with its amazing shops and restaurants. In the summer, the Snowcreek Athletic Club is just a quick walk away as well.
Enjoy your stay at this magnificent Snowcreek home!
Please note that this property does not allow pets or service animals of any kind.
No parties or large gatherings are allowed at the property due to HOA.
Quiet Hours are observed from 10 pm - 8 am daily.
This is a non-smoking property, including deck and patio area.
Townhome with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1700 square feet, 158 square meters
King, Queen, and King
6 guests maximum
Mammoth Yosemite Airport (MMH), Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
20 minutes by car (MMH), 3 hours by car (RNO)
Mountain views with creek out back!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Snowmobile Adventures (15 minutes) - Get off the beaten path and take in the sights on an amazing snowmobile right.
- Sky Time Helicopter Tours (20 minutes) - Experience Mammoth Lakes from an entirely new vantage point!
- June Mountain Skiing (30 minutes) - Take a backcountry skiing tour of this amazing mountain!
- Sierra Rock Climbing School (7 minutes) - Whether you're a beginner or professional, this company will help you scale cliffs with no problem!
- Minaret Vista Apres Ski Tour (15 minutes) - Take a snowcat tour, and finish up your day with a champagne toast at one of the most scenic locations in Mammoth.
Places of Interest
- Snowcreek Resort - With amazing golf, skiing, and plenty of other winter and summer activities, you'll love this high-end resort.
- Woolly's Tube Park (10 minutes) - Grad a drink after your tube down the hill!
- Rainbow Falls (40 minutes) - Enjoy the mist and soothing rush of water at these amazing falls!
- Mammoth Brewing Company (5 minutes) - After skiing, there's nothing better than the taste of delicious craft beer!
- Mammoth Rock Brasserie (5 minutes) - This delicious restaurant serves upscale French cuisine, and is connected to a bowling alley!
Family Ski Vacation
This home was perfect for our first ski trip to Mammoth. The location worked well for us as it is a really short drive to Canyon Lodge and also town. We ate in all meals, so really appreciated the well-stocked kitchen. Communication with the owner, Melissa, was seamless. There was A LOT of snow when we were there, which we enjoyed. I am sure it is equally lovely during other seasons, too.”
Mammoth stay at Snowcreek Oasis
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Snowcreek Oasis, the house was a perfect home for our ski holiday at Mammoth Lakes. Must say we were blown away how much snow was there ! Will definitely plan a return visit and strongly suggest it to anyone looking forward to visit this little gem just north of Los Angeles. Ben ”
- 40"+ TV
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet