West End, Honduras
Luxury Waterfront in the West End
Luxury Waterfront in the West End
Experience the very best of Roatan’s West End in this three-bedroom residence, nestled on 1800 square feet in a beautiful inlet bay called Mangrove Bight. Lushly landscaped and filled with a plethora of tropical plants and colorful flowers, this stunning home truly feels like a private oasis!
This well-decorated tropical home has everything you could ever want out of a Caribbean getaway. Colorful and local art pieces dot the walls, creating a bright and vibrant space for you to relax during the day. Gather in the living room for a casual movie night, settling down on the plush sofa or loveseat, situated around the massive flat screen television.
With a fully-equipped kitchen, cooking in this gourmet space will be a delightful experience for all! The chef of the group will make good use of the gleaming, granite countertops and modern appliances while the rest of the guests gather around the large breakfast bar to watch them at work. The beautiful dining table is custom made, and if the weather permits the spacious balcony is the perfect place to enjoy your delicious creation.
This luxurious island paradise comfortably sleeps six guests in three bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms features two king-sized beds while the final room has a queen. The master has a spacious en-suite bathroom and pristine glass doors that open up onto the balcony.
West End features the very best of the Caribbean life, and this beautiful home will serve as your personal paradise! Half Moon Bay Beach is the very best beach for swimming and snorkeling and is only a quick walk away from your front door. Make sure you make time for adventure on the water as well as in the jungle, zip-lining or horseback riding your way through lush scenery. There are plenty of delicious restaurants close by, ranging from Argentinian to Thai and everything in between.
Your personal paradise awaits in the West End!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Juan Manuel Gálvez International Airport - RTB
25 minutes by car
Mangrove Bight views!
Due to the high cost of electric rates in the area, this property comes with an Eco-electricity fee. Please note that you will be charged depending on your usage.
Activities of Interest
- Scuba diving and snorkeling - There's much to discover beneath the depths of the sea in the West End!
- Shawn Jackson Gallery (15 minute drive) - Enjoy the stunning work of local island photographer, Shawn Jackson.
- Dolphin Encounter (10 minute drive) - Your kids will love the opportunity to get up close and personal with these amazing animals.
- Jungle Top Adventure Zip Line (20 minute drive) - Soar high above the treetops with this incredible tour company!
- Roatan Reef Tours (1 hour drive) - Experience unforgettable outdoor adventure!
Places of Interest
- Half Moon Bay Beach (6 minute walk) - This gorgeous beach is just a short stroll away from your home.
- West Bay Beach (15 minute drive) - Enjoy the warm sunshine and pristine sands!
- Mesoamerican Barrier Reef - This colorful and unique reef is perfect for divers!
- Gumbalimba Park (15 minute drive) - This pristine and lush park is perfect for bird watching!
- Sundowners Beach Bar (5 minute walk) - When you think of an idyllic, Caribbean beach bar, you're imagining Sundowners!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet