El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain
Puerto de Santa Maria Luxury
Puerto de Santa María Luxury
This magnificent seven-bedroom home offers a contemporary and modern escape into the culturally vibrant Puerto de Santa María. With a stunning and pristine layout, this lovely villa sits on 3300 square feet, nestled just 400 yards from the beach and offers the perfect location for exploring all El Puerto and the rest of southern Spain!
Featuring a soothing and subdued palette, this sleekly designed home offers a quiet and serene respite from the beautiful and colorful pastels of El Puerto. Decorated with splendid paintings and art pieces, the pure elegance of the home is punctuated by the polished tile that extends through the home.
The plush furnishings of the living room move easily into the dining room where you’ll find a striking, dark wooden dining table. Go a little further, and you’re met with a bright white kitchen, state of the art and spick and span. This gourmet space serves as a paradise for anyone interested in cooking, offering up state of the art appliances and plenty of counter space to work with. Enjoy meals indoors, or outside at the lovely alfresco dining area, resting under a shady veranda.
This spacious home offers up seven bedrooms, each outfitted with crisp, clean linens and comfortable bedding. Two of the rooms are double rooms, while the other five provide twin beds. A few of the smaller bedrooms provide charming decoration that the children will adore, while the double bedrooms are more serene and minimalist in their decoration. Along with the bedrooms, the home offers five bedrooms, each spacious and clean in design.
Outside, you’ll find a beautiful shaded lounge, complete with a plush sofa and outdoor dining table. This space is perfect for enjoying the brisk evening breeze as you sip on a glass of Spanish wine. The community also offers a lovely pool, which you’ll have direct access to from your porch.
With an abundance of sandy beaches, delicious cuisine, and architectural splendor, El Puerto de Santa María offers a taste of the ease of living in southern Spain. Stroll through the amazing streets and take note of the Islamic-Gothic designs, with horseshoe arches, stained glass, and crenelated walls. Osborne Sherry was founded here, and you can still visit the headquarters today. El Puerto is a great location for making day trips to other cities in Andalucía as well, such as Seville, Jerez, Málaga, and more!
This gorgeous and modern home is a great escape into El Puerto and the rest of Andalucía!
Single Family Home with 4 levels
7 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3300 square feet
Queen, Queen, Twin, Twin, Twin, Twin, and Twin
9 guests maximum
Jerez Airport (XRY), Seville Airport (SVQ)
30 minutes by car (XRY), 1.5 hours by car (SVQ)
Views of community gardens, the town, and the ocean!
Activities of Interest
- Peña Flamenca Tomás El Nitri (15 minutes) - This amazing flamenco bar showcases some truly amazing guitarists, singers, and dancers in a lively setting.
- Fundación Rafael Alberti (10 minutes) - Enjoy interesting exhibits regarding Rafael Alberti, one of Spain's great Generation of '27 poets.
- Centro Ecuestre Las Marias (10 minutes) - With plenty of tours to choose from, this horseback riding company takes you through magnificent scenery.
Places of Interest
- Aponiente (15 minutes) - enjoy the vibrant flavor of Andalucía's first triple-Michelin starred restaurant!
- Bodegas Osborne (10 minutes) -Make a stop at El Puerto's best-known sherry winery.
- Seville (1.5 hours) - The colorful and historic city of Seville is just a quick drive away!
- Playa El Ancla (8 minute walk) - The beach is only 400 yards away from this beautiful home.
- Castillo de San Marcos (10 minutes) - This castle was constructed over an Islamic mosque and converted into a church, creating an intriguing mix of design and culture.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo