This exquisite five-bedroom manor was built in the 16th century and was lovingly renovated between 2000 and 2010. Resting on 3200 square feet, this magnificent home is situated amongst peaceful scenes of nature at the foot of the Magdalensberg in the lovely village of Ottmanach.
Filled with stunning décor and antique pieces, this fantastic Schoenbrunn yellow home features amazing reception and gathering rooms that provide coziness and warmth in the winter and airy, bright spaces in the summer. Rustic wooden finishes and beams can be found at every turn, adding an authentic sensibility to the home. Make use of the large, open-concept kitchen, complete with an electric stove, or have a casual barbecue out on the furnished terrace, letting the grill master take control!
This beautiful manor home offers six spectacular bedrooms, each with plenty of space to relax in. Four of the rooms offer lavish queen-sized beds, while the last two offer bunk beds, perfect for the kids! Each room is charmingly decorated with plenty of light and cheery décor, sure to soothe you straight to sleep after a day of exploring the Austrian countryside.
The outdoor living space at this magnificent home is superb, featuring a lovely, shaded alfresco dining set up, the perfect spot to spend a warm summer evening sipping on a cool glass of wine. The pool is refreshing on a hot day, and there are plenty of chaise lounges where you’ll indulge in many an afternoon nap. Before you head to bed at night, watch the sunset out on the balcony, enjoying sweeping views of southern Carinthia and the river Drau.
The location of his manor home is surpassed by none! When you stroll into town, you’ll find a plethora of designer boutiques, cafes, bars, and five-star restaurants. In town, managed huts invite you in for delicious local meals. For ice skaters, both the Hörzendorfersee and the Längsee are nearby. The capital of Carinthia, Klagenfurt, is only about ten miles away, and perfect for an upscale shopping trip! Within one hour’s drive, you’ll find yourself at five of the best ski resorts in the region, namely Bad Kleinkirchheim, Gerlitzen, Nassfeld, Petzen and the Turracher Höhe.
With plenty of local culture and magnificent natural splendor close by, this stupendous manor property serves as the perfect foray into the beauty of Austria!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3200 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Klagenfurt Airport (KLU), Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport (LJU), Vienna International Airport (VIE)
20 minutes by car (KLU), 1.5 hours by car (LJU), 3.5 hours by car (VIE)
Fantastic views over Southern Carinthia towards the Karawanken!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Magdalensberg Celtic-Romanesque Excavations (10 minutes) - Explore the vestiges of ancient societies!
- Benediktinermarkt (20 minutes) - Explore through the colorful food stands at one of the most popular markets in all of Southern Austria!
- Skiing - This lovely estate is within one hour's drive to five of the best ski resorts in Carinthia: Bad Kleinkirchheim, Gerlitzen, Nassfeld, Petzen and the Turracher Höhe.
- Tscheppaschlucht (40 minutes) - Take a scenic hike through stunning scenery.
Places of Interest
- Hochosterwitz Castle (15 minutes) - This classic castle features a lovely museum and a great opportunity for a photo op!
- Wörthersee Lake (25 minutes) - Crystal clear waters and comfortable temperatures make this lake perfect for swimming!
- La Torre (15 minutes) - This amazing restaurant is housed inside a lovely rustic tower and serves up sensational fare.
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet