Sea Island, Georgia
Village Creek Luxury Cottage
Village Creek Luxury Cottage
Featuring panoramic vistas of the lushest and most gorgeous marsh in the United States, this massive six-bedroom estate offers you the utmost luxury in Sea Island. With a near constant sea breeze and breathtaking sunsets galore, this amazing 5500 square foot home is the perfect escape into rustic, seaside charm.
This stunning home delights as soon as you pull up the long driveway, lined with lush, impossibly green trees. Step into the main foyer, and you’ll find yourself surrounded by smooth and sleek hardwood floor, as well as a bright, airy floor plan that’s filled with ample amounts of natural light. The main living room features pristine white furnishings and plush sofas surrounding an intricately designed fireplace and massive flat screen television. You’re surrounded by inspiring, sea-themed art at every turn, completing the southern coastal elegance of the home.
From the living room, the space extends easily into the kitchen and dining room, exuding southern hospitality in every detail. There’s a smaller dining table in the kitchen, perfect for a casual breakfast or snack, and the more formal dining room features a pristine glass table with seating for everyone. The gourmet kitchen is outfitted with everything you’ll need to whip up a delicious, restaurant-quality meal, but still offers a sense of home and comfort in its wooden finishes and homey touches. Next to the kitchen, you’ll find a cozy den area, perfect for a tropical cocktail or glass of wine before dinner.
Each of the six bedrooms is decorated in light, airy sea-inspired colors, such as soft hues of blue and green, and features high-end linens and bedding that will let you easily drift off to sleep. This home offers three strikingly beautiful king rooms, two rooms with two twin-sized beds each, and a bunk room that’s just perfect for the kids! The bathrooms are all decorated in subdued hues of beige and white, creating spacious and relaxing places for a relaxing bath or shower.
This beautiful villa features incredible outdoor living areas, including plenty of shady wooden decks with comfortable patio furniture, perfect for enjoying the striking colors of Sea Island sunsets in the evening. The kids will love playing a round of ping-pong while the adults enjoy marvelous marsh views in the twilight. The home features a private dock, perfect for sunbathing in the heat of the day, and the beach is just a short bike or four-wheeler ride away, both of which are available on site!
With breathtaking beaches, majestic live oaks, and plenty of southern culture, Sea Island is one of the most coveted getaway spots on the southern coast. If the sheer natural beauty of the area doesn’t convince you, you’ll love the five-star seafood restaurants, historic sites, and high-end boutique shopping. Golfers will definitely be in their element, with plenty of gorgeous and challenging courses nearby. Your personal paradise is close to the Cloister Hotel, offering an incredible beach club, fine dining, golf, and tennis.
Enjoy the casual, breezy elegance of Sea Island!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5500 square feet
King, King, King, Bunk, Twin, and Twin
14 guests maximum
Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (BQK), Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
40 minute by car (BQK), 5 hours by car (ATL), 75 minutes by car (JAX)
Views of the marsh and dock!
Activities of Interest
- Coastal Biplane Tours (15 minutes) - Experience the coastal beauty of St. Simons from an eagle-eye view!
- Island Lure Charters (15 minutes) - Specializing in family-friendly fishing charters, you'll love heading out on the water and casting a line with this company!
- St. Simons Colonial Island Trolley Tours (25 minutes) - Learn more about the history of the island while aboard a historic trolley.
- Jekyll Island Dolphin Tours (40 minutes) - Head to Jekyll Island for the day to get up close and personal with these amazing sea creatures!
- The Lodge at Sea Island Golf Club (20 minutes) - This gorgeous, five-star coastal course offers a challenge for golfers of every skill level.
Places of Interest
- The Cloister at Sea Island (7 minutes) - With fine dining, a soothing spa, and so much more, the Cloisters will pamper you endlessly!
- Fort Frederica National Monument (20 minutes) - Explore one of the very first known sites of the British Colonies.
- Sea Island Beach Club (8 minutes) - With three lavish swimming pools and endless opportunity for outdoor adventure, the beach club is perfect for a day near the waves!
- Atlantic Beach (2 minutes) - This gorgeous beach is great for a family day in the sun!
- Tavola (7 minutes) - This delicious Italian menu includes the likes of homemade pasta, wood-fire pizzas, and hand-pulled mozzarella.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet