Cape Town, South Africa
Crescent Camps Bay
Crescent Camps Bay
This exquisite South African apartment is nestled on 2690 square feet in one of the most coveted pieces of land in all of Cape Town. Camps Bay offers a stunning array of sandy white beaches, magnificent backdrops, and famous restaurants and shops, as well as wonderful access A stay at this amazing four-bedroom home provides the best starting point from which to experience it all!
The interiors of this spacious home are positively stunning, featuring a sleek and modern design that will keep you coming back for more. Pristine glass windows and doors run across the length of one entire wall, allowing for fantastic views of the shimmering waters of the Atlantic. You’ll love lounging on the upscale sofas and chairs in your open-concept living room, surrounded by the magnificent purples and pinks of a Cape Town sunset.
The charm and class of the living room continue on into the kitchen and dining area. The gourmet kitchen features a bright and airy layout, allowing for multiple cooks to get to work using the state of the art appliances available. When the master chef gets to work, move from the living room to the intricately designed wooden breakfast bar to get ready for dinner. When your meal is served, gather around the dining table, situated next to an impressively modern fireplace and surrounded by stunning views of Camps Bay on all sides.
After a fantastic day of exploring Cape Town, you’ll love coming back to spend the night in your ocean view paradise. With four spectacular bedrooms, each featuring a picture-perfect design and soothing linens and bedding, each guest is sure to experience relaxation at its best. There are two queen bedrooms, both with access to a balcony, and two bedrooms with two twin beds each.
While the luxury and opulence of this property are astounding, nothing beats the magnificent location. Just a short walk away, you’ll find the very best of Camps Bay available to you, including a pristine, sandy beach and plenty of famous restaurants. Make sure you check out some of Cape Town’s most famous sights, such as the incomparable Table Mountain and its views of the city. You’re just ten minutes away from the city center and its incredible mix of activity, culture, and art, and South Africa’s amazing Winelands in Stellenbosch and Franschhoek are an easy drive away. After a long day filled with adventure, head back to relax in your swimming pool (shared amongst three apartments).
Allow yourself the pleasure of experiencing a magnificent stay in this picturesque Cape Town abode!
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2690 square feet
Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Cape Town International Airport - CPT
30 minutes by car
Beautiful 180-degree views of the Atlantic Ocean and 12 Apostles, including the famous Table Mountain!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Constantia Valley (30 minutes) - Experience the constantly blooming wine industry in South Africa by traveling to this beautiful area of the country.
- The District Six Museum (15 minutes) - This amazing museum gives visitors a closer look at the history of apartheid in South Africa.
- Camps Bay Beach (15 minute walk) - With soft sand flanked by bustling bars, this is a great place for water sports!
- Kiff Kombi Tours (15 minutes) - These local and friendly tour guides will give you a local's taste of South Africa!
- Aquila Private Game Reserve (10 minutes) - Experience an African safari without getting too far away from the city!
Places of Interest
- Table Mountain (15 minutes) - Stand atop this famous natural landmark and relish in the incredible views from above.
- Bo-Kaap (15 minutes) - Characterized by brightly colored houses and a culturally fascinating community, Bo-Kaap is a must!
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden (20 minutes) -
- Greenmarket Square (10 minutes) - Visit one of South Africa's oldest public squares, brimming with local vendors selling everything from trinkets to painted fabrics.
- The Hussar Grill (6 minute walk) - Hussar's only serves the best, Class-A, grain-def beef and game, sure to offer you an award-winning experience.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo