East Boothbay, Maine
Rice Point Waterfront Luxury
Rice Point Waterfront Luxury
Situated on 4000 square feet on a picturesque waterfront cove, this magnificent Northeastern estate is emblematic of the charms and luxuries that make East Boothbay such a coveted summer destination. With four luxurious bedrooms and a mix of modern amenities and Victorian style, you’re sure to have the summer getaway of your dreams!
The interiors of this home are designed to invite ample amounts of natural light to fill up an already bright and airy space. With vaulted ceilings, plenty of large windows, and easy transitions from one room to the next, this home feels large and fit for a king. White wooden beams run across the ceiling in the living room, which features rustic finishes and plush sofas situated around a fireplace. On either side of the fireplace, glass doors lead to a lovely screened in porch, perfect for late evenings spent enjoying the cool breeze and a glass of wine.
You don’t have to be a master chef to enjoy the luxuries the incredible gourmet kitchen affords! Combining elements of stone and wood, this space beautifully creates a workspace filled with everything you need to whip up a delicious meal. A massive center island serves as the focal point of the room, and a plethora of state of the art appliances will be available for your use. Enjoy your tasty creations underneath an intricately designed chandelier at the rustic wood dining table.
There are three bedrooms in the main house, and then a bunkhouse with four bunk beds, sure to delight the children! Each bedroom invites relaxation with soothing, summer-inspired colors and design. In the main home, the master can be found on the first floor, featuring a sleek king-sized bed. The master has its own fireplace and direct access to an outdoor deck. The en-suite bathroom features gorgeous tile work, a large tub, and a spacious shower. The other two bedrooms offer queen-sized beds.
Along with the four bunk beds, the bunkhouse features a spacious television room, complete with a plush, comfortable sofa and massive flat screen. A kitchenette offers you your basic snacking needs, and residents of the bunkhouse have their own full bathroom as well.
Situated on 1.5 acres, this marvelous home offers a perfect outdoor set up for you and your guests to enjoy. Spend your days lounging by the massive pool on a plush lounge chair, or basking in the sun on the deep water dock. A hot tub can be found overlooking stunning views of the water, perfect for a soak while enjoying the sunset. The kids will love playing basketball and pickleball while the adults gather on the deck for cocktails and conversation.
The gorgeous seafarer’s village of East Boothbay has become one of the most popular getaway spots in the nation. Spend your days taking in the stunning natural beauty the area provides, such as Coastal Maine’s Botanical Gardens, or the view from the Burnt Island Lighthouse. Seafood lovers will adore the plethora of fresh and delicious dishes available to them at plenty of local restaurants, and the charming town also features art galleries, local theaters, and shops to peruse.
Waterfront luxury awaits you at this stunning retreat!
** There is a no pet policy at this property
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Full + Twin
8 guests maximum
Portland International Jetport (PWM), Wiscasset Airport (ISS)
1 hour and 20 minutes by car (PWM),35 minutes by car (ISS)
Atlantic Ocean views!
Activities of Interest
- Carousel Music Theater (6 minutes) - Enjoy a stupendous show at this local theater.
- Boothbay Railway Village (10 minutes) - Travel back in time to uncover the town's locomotive and automobile history.
- Schooner Eastwind (10 minutes) - Sail the waters of the delightful Boothbay Harbor and take in the amazing scenery.
- Abacus Gallery (8 minutes) - This amazing art gallery features an eclectic mix of contemporary pieces.
- Boothbay Harbor Country Club (8 minutes) - Enjoy challenging play at this amazing course.
Places of Interest
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens (15 minutes) - Explore this natural wonder situated on 270 acres of rugged shorefront in Maine.
- Cabbage Island (10 minutes) - Seafood lovers will adore Cabbage Island with its incredible dining options.
- Burnt Island Lighthouse (20 minutes) - This beautiful lighthouse features stunning views from the top!
- Craft Brewery (10 minutes) - This cozy local brewery has a plethora of delicious brews for you to try.
- Bet's Famous Fish Fry (10 minutes) - On a trip to Boothbay, you can't miss this famous restaurant!
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility