Atrium Hotel (HS)
You are booking a standard room for two people through a collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Upgrades are available for an extra cost.
The four-star Atrium Hotel is a family run property in Skiathos island. Set amphitheatrically on a scenic pine-covered hillside, Atrium hotel is built in full harmony with the landscape and with respect to traditional elements
Situated above the magnificent sandy beach of Agia Paraskevi - Platanias, it features breathtaking panoramic sea views from all rooms and lounges.
Designed by its architect owners, Atrium Hotel Skiathos is an architectural jewel in the Sporades complex which perfectly blends traditional architecture with modern facilities and style, standing out for its monastic style.
Atrium Hotel Skiathos is a uniquely designed complex comprising 75 rooms, where natural materials such as wood and stone are elegantly combined to create an ambiance of absolute serenity and comfort, evoking the serenity of a monastery.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: email@example.com
The booking is for a standard double room. The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
12 minutes drive
Activities of Interest
- Immerse yourself in the marine wonderland of Skiathos by learning to scuba dive.
- Spend a day on the beach relaxing or playing beach sports (water skiing, banana, fly-fish, halfpipe, ringos, parasailing, jet ski, canoe, wind surf, pedal boat, etc.).
- Experience the beauty of sailing with experienced skippers.
Places of Interest
- Many different excursions can be booked at Reception: around the island; to the neighboring islands of Skopelos (including the “Mama Mia” chapel)
- Book a trip to Alonissos; to the Pelion peninsula (mainland Greece); a sunset trip, etc.
- Explore the secret paths, hills, forests, chapels and monasteries of Skiathos (Panagia Kounistra, Evangelistria, Kechria)