Mountain View Whistler Luxury
Mountain View Whistler Luxury
Spectacular vistas await you at this custom-made, modern four bedroom home in Whistler. This magnificent chalet is nestled on 4730 square feet in Whistler’s most sought-after, family-friendly neighborhood, and is just minutes away from world-class skiing, golf, and so much more.
A recent build with an open-concept floor plan, this beautiful home offers a spacious design that invites plenty of natural light to drench the interiors while you and your guests take in epic views of Whistler and Blackcomb. Shining, walnut hardwood floors extend throughout the main living spaces, adding warmth and character to the otherwise chic design. After a day of skiing, lounge on plush, sleek sofas in the living room as you enjoy a roaring fire in the delightfully modern fireplace.
As dinnertime rolls around, the guests will sip on delicious glasses of wine next to the fire while the master chef gets to work in the terrific gourmet kitchen. When you see the polished, reconstituted stone countertops and the stainless steel appliances, you’ll feel as if you’ve stepped into a dream! When dinner is served, gather around the light, wooden dining table which offers plenty of seating for you and your guests.
Each bedroom features a soothing, rustic design that’s positively brimming with elegance. The master offers a lavish, king-sized bed, where you’ll awake to sweeping vistas of the breathtaking mountains every morning. Exposed wood beams run through the room, eventually leading into the pristine and modern en-suite bathroom with a massive tub and shower. Each of the other three rooms features equally stunning design and crisp, top-quality linens and bedding.
As the sun sinks down in the sky, there’s no better spot to take it all in than the stunning rooftop terrace. This space features plush lounge chaises situated around an outdoor fire pit, perfect for keeping warm as you savor the cool mountain breeze. If you get too chilly, hop into the Jacuzzi hot tub for a refreshing soak!
This chalet beckons those who want to revel in supreme luxury while having a multitude of outdoor adventures at their beck and call! This alpine village invites skiers to try out a plethora of amazing ski locations, such as Blackcomb and Whistler Mountains, but summer visitors will have plenty to see and do as well through the many scenic hiking and biking trails the area affords. Golfers will have plenty of amazing courses at their fingertips, and when it comes to restaurants, nowhere does slope-side dining better than Whistler!
Enjoy a mountain getaway like no other at this magnificent Whistler chalet!
Private Residence with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4730 square feet, 440 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Vancouver International Airport - YVR
2.5 hours by car
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Whistler Blackcomb (10 minutes) - Hordes of skiers and boarders head to Whistler each year to try their skills one this amazing mountain.
- Valley Trail (8 minutes) - This paved, pedestrian path stretches through stunning views of lake and forest.
- Whistler Train Wreck (15 minutes) - This three-mile trail is one of Whistler's most unique hiking areas.
- Audain Art Museum (6 minutes) - For a little dose of culture, head to this splendid art museum.
- Whistler Golf Club (8 minutes) - Surrounded by breathtaking mountains, this lovely course offers quite the challenge!
Places of Interest
- Whistler Village (6 minutes) - Mingle with locals in the village as you enjoy boutique shops and delicious restaurants and bars.
- Lost Lake Park (10 minutes) - Lost Lake Part is the ideal spot for cross-country skiing in the winter and hiking in the summer.
- Brandywine Falls Provincial Park (20 minutes) - Named after its 230-foot rushing waterfall, you'll love traversing through this gorgeous park.
- Alexander Falls (30 minutes) - Pack a picnic and head out to enjoy the scenic beauty of Alexander Falls for the day.
- Basalt Wine + Salumeria (10 minutes) - This salumeria is ideal for a shared bottle of wine and charcuterie on their lovely heated deck.