Big Bear Modern Charm
Big Bear Lake, California
Big Bear Modern Charm
Recently completed and exuding excellence, this incredible four-bedroom home is the perfect spot to take your family for a fun-filled getaway! No matter the season, this 2400 square foot residence offers adventure, residing within minutes of Big Bear Village, refreshing lake waters, and amazing ski resorts!
With a sleek and modern design, you’ll have access to everything you need indoors while experiencing unparalleled excitement outdoors. The main floor features a comfortable living room, centered around a large television and fireplace, perfect for cozying up with a good book or enjoying a movie night. Also on this floor, the game room features another television with an Xbox One, and a shuffleboard table sits just off of the living room. When your stomach starts to rumble, the state of the art kitchen is fully equipped with everything you’ll need, including spotless quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a stunning walnut center island.
Each of the four bedrooms is decorated with soothing and muted tones, creating peaceful retreats after a long day of skiing, hiking, or swimming. The master bedroom is on the main floor, complete with a lavish king-sized bed and flat screen television. The second floor holds the other three bedrooms, all perfectly comfortable and offering plush mattresses for your enjoyment.
The huge deck overlooking the backyard features a superb outdoor kitchen, complete with a high-end barbecue where the grill master can take control on a warm evening! The kitchen also offers an authentic pizza oven and sonic ice machine for your use. Everyone is welcome to gather around the large gas fire pit in the backyard, or sit on the deck and enjoy the flat screen television and surround sound speakers. For relaxation, sink into the steaming waters of the hot tub, or rejuvenate your body in the steam room situated just off the deck.
Big Bear is a fantastic choice for your next ski or summer trip! This family-friendly mountain resort town is attractive to ski bunnies and adventure junkies alike, offering access to two spectacular mountains in the winter and plenty of hiking, biking, and watersports in the summer. Snow Summit and Bear Mountain are both just minutes away, making this the perfect winter getaway. Downtown has a casual yet energetic vibe, with plenty of upscale shops, restaurants, and bars for you to explore.
For the perfect combination of adventure and luxury, head to this masterful home in Big Bear!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
King, Queen + Twin, Full, and Full + Twin
10 guests maximum
LA/Ontario International Airport ( ONT), John Wayne Airport (SNA), Big Bear Airport (RBF)
1.5 hours by car (ONT), 2 hours by car (SNA), 10 minutes by car (RBF)
Neighborhood and nature views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Summit Ski Resort (6 minutes) - Enjoy the premier mountain resort experience at Snow Summit!
- Bear Mountain Ski Resort (8 minutes) - Just a bit further down the road, you'll find Bear Mountain, featuring amazing snow and slopes.
- Castle Rock Trail (10 minutes) - Hike this trail for breathtaking views of the lake!
- Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain (7 minutes) - This year-round family attraction features California's only authentic bobsled ride.
- Bear Mountain Golf Course (8 minutes) - You'll love the views on this stunning mountain golf course.
- Big Bear Village (5 minutes) - Entertainment and dining options abound!
Places of Interest
- Pine Knot Village (4 minutes) - On a lazy day, there's nothing better than a leisurely stroll around town, perusing through shops, restaurants, and more!
- Big Bear Alpine Zoo (10 minutes) - Get up close with native animals at this fantastic rehabilitation center.
- Big Bear Lake (4 minutes) - Watersports galore can be enjoyed on this magnificent lake!
- Boulder Bay Park (8 minutes) - Pack a picnic and settle in, enjoying the stunning natural views.
- Grizzly Manor Cafe (2 minutes) - This charming, popular eatery is known for its delicious, classic American breakfasts.
Big bear modern Charm
Everything in this house was perfect! ”