Key West, Florida
Andrews Inn & Garden Cottages (HS)
You are booking a standard room for two people through a collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Requests are welcome and upgrades are available for an extra cost.
Andrews Inn is a superbly situated tropical boutique guesthouse where time slows in tune with the island’s relaxed essence. You will find us in the very heart of the famous historic Old Town Key West, down a shady lane just off Duval Street and bordering on the Hemingway House.
The magical Key West sites, iconic restaurants and bars, art galleries, quirky shops and beaches are just a short walk or bike ride away. Our shimmering pool nestled amongst a tropical garden makes for a relaxing retreat in a vibrant neighborhood.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: email@example.com
The booking is for a standard double room. The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Enjoy a laidback breakfast served alfresco including a selection of warm and cold delights, as well as traditional Key West champagne cocktails.
In the afternoon, chill out by the pool with a complimentary pre-dinner drink. We proudly carry-forward decades-old tradition of a complimentary happy hour which has earned Andrews Inn the title of the “happiest happy hour in town”.
Other wonderfully hospitable touches include free ice tea, citrus water, snacks and fruit. We also offer free parking and concierge services.
Andrews Inn is proud to carry a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, a Two-Palm Designation in Florida’s Green Lodging Program as well as a TripAdvisor GreenLeader.
Andrews Inn offers 6 guestrooms and 4 off-site self-catering vacation rentals. All guestrooms include air conditioning, fans, free high speed wi-fi, flat screen LCD TVs, bar fridges, Key West Aloe amenities. Each room stays true to the traditional Key West design, having laid-back, Bahamian feel enriched by local artwork.
You will find yourself completely at ease staying at the Andrews Inn with your accommodating hosts making sure that your stay is a memorable one.
Property Details THIRDHOME Affiliate
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Key West International
10 min by car
Activities of Interest
- See tropical fish, hard and soft corals, sponges, snails, jellyfish, anemones, crabs, lobsters, rays, sea turtles, nurse sharks, and other sea life. There are around 110 species of corals and over 500 species of tropical fish in our coral reef community.
- Snorkeling, bird watching, and touring the historic fort are just some the things to do at the Dry Tortugas.
- Join a dolphin watching tour followed by a guided kayak tour through the mangroves to explore the shallow waters of Key West.
- Take a guided jet ski tour around the island or spend the whole day on the water with an All Day Adventure.
- Snorkeling, Banana Boat, Wave Runners, Floating Island, Kayak, Parasailing,
Places of Interest
- The Florida Keys’ reefs - the only living coral reefs in the continental United States.
- A scenic seaplane trip to Ft. Jefferson/Dry Tortugas, one of America’s most unique national parks.
- Glide through the winding mangrove creeks and paddle through inches of water, where you can easily view and learn about the fragile Keys ecosystem.
- Concierge Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet