Boca Grande Dream House
Boca Grande Dream House
Enjoy all that Boca Grande has to offer in this gorgeous, three-bedroom oasis, just a short stroll away from the beach! Exuding the casual charm of the sunny state of Florida, this 1800 square foot home will provide you and your family with a relaxing and entertaining trip to the beach.
Boasting that quintessential beachside allure, this beautiful home a spacious retreat for when you’ve just finished with a day at the beach or a night on the town. The main floor holds the plush living room, filled with plenty of comfortable seating, a smooth and rustic dining table, and a modern kitchen that’s equipped with everything you’ll need to make a delicious meal for your family. The bright interiors of the living room lead directly to a large wooden deck, outfitted with a state of the art grill and lovely alfresco dining and lounge area.
Each of the three bedrooms is inspired by vibrant and beachy colors, with bedding that boasts eccentric patterns and crisp, clean linens. The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed, the next bedroom a queen, and the final bedroom has a bunk bed and a twin, each just as comfortable as the last.
Spend warm summer evenings enjoying a delicious barbecued meal on the wooden deck, looking out over stunning natural views as you dine. This island paradise also offers you a heated pool, perfect for a quick, refreshing dip after a fun-filled day at the beautiful, golden-sand beach, which is only a short walk away!
Boca Grande, and more specifically the charming island community of Gasparilla Island, offers plenty of wonderful beach-inspired activities for you to take advantage of during your stay. Your lovely home is within walking distance of the whimsical downtown area, great upscale shopping, and delicious restaurants, including the famous Pink Elephant! Make sure you venture out to experience all of the stunning natural beauty in the area, including Cayo Costa State Park and the views from the Gasparilla Island Lighthouse, just a quick walk from your front door!
For a beach trip that’s sure to be a dream, make sure you stay at this magical beachside paradise!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
7 guests maximum
Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport - SRQ
1 hour and 20 minutes by car
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Boca Grande Lighthouse Museum (6 minutes) - Explore the island's history as a fishing village and its charming roots!
- The Gasparilla Golf Club (3 minutes) - Enjoy a scenic round of golf along Charlotte Harbor.
- Reel Intense Inshore Charters (5 minutes) - For a family-friendly charter, head out to sea with this amazing service!
- Boca Grande Bike Trail (5 minutes) - This charming biking trail winds through striking views and natural scenery.
- Boca Grande Guide Service (3 minutes) - Specializing in fly fishing and light tackle, you'll love fishing with this amazing company.
Places of Interest
- Cayo Costa State Park (6 minutes) - This beautiful little island state park offers serenity and beauty to all who visit.
- Gasparilla Island Lighthouse (1 minute walk) - This stunning lighthouse is just a quick walk from your home!
- The Pink Elephant (4 minutes) - With delicious steak, seafood, and cocktails, this amazing restaurant can't be beat!
- Boca Grande Art Center (10 minute walk) - Enhance your cultural experience by visiting this local art center.
- Temptation Restaurant (3 minutes) - This bright and vibrant cafe is painted with beach murals, and features casual and fresh seafood.
Perfect Family Getaway
Very well kept and organized home. The pool was fantastic, our whole family loved spending days in the beautiful clean pool. A 2-minute walk to the beach and a 10-minute walk into town with adorable stores, restaurants and a grocery store. The owner of the property was very kind and helpful. We had a great time, thank you for opening your home! ”