Snowmass Village, Colorado
The Willows in Snowmass Village
The Willows in Snowmass Village
Prepare to experience a true gem in Snowmass Village! This amazing two-bedroom residence at The Willows is situated on 1000 square feet, and offers amazing proximity to the village and the slopes, with stunning views all day long!
Furnished from top to bottom with luxurious and plush amenities, this beautiful home will welcome you in with open arms! Form gorgeous, handcrafted furniture to a modern and well-stocked kitchen, you’ll never want for anything. Plenty of natural light floods into the space through large open windows, also providing striking views of the slopes, just minutes from your door. Spend winter evenings cuddled up by the gorgeous fireplace enjoying a casual movie night after whipping up and enjoying a delicious meal together.
Each of the two bedrooms in this lovely residence is outfitted with crisp and clean linens, sure to relax and soothe your muscles after a day on the slopes. The master features a lavish king-sized bed, while the second bedroom offers a bunk bed, perfect for the kids! Each bedroom has its own separate bathroom, making getting ready in the morning a breeze.
At the end of the day, relax by your fireplace with a good book, take a refreshing dip in the community pool, or walk just one block up to the Village Mall for a little more entertainment. You’ll have easy access to the free shuttles between Snowmass and Aspen, as well as fine dining, bars, and shops!
The amazing mountain village is surrounded by larger-than-life scenery and plenty of activities to take advantage of outside of the comfort of your home. You’ll love the amazing powder on the slopes in the winter, and the summer brings you an amazing outdoor wonderland filled with hiking and biking trails galore! Just nine miles west of Aspen, this vibrant village features its own unique style, with plenty of restaurants and shops to explore.
This beautiful residence is a fabulous place to spend your next trip to Snowmass!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet
King and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Aspen–Pitkin County Airport (ASE), Denver International Airport (DEN)
15 minutes by car (ASE), 4 hours by car (DEN)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Aspen Snowmass (2 minutes) - Your home offers wonderful access to the lifts and gondolas with access to Snowmass.
- Treehouse Kids' Adventure Center (2 minutes) - Your little ones will love spending the day with fun activities at this childcare center.
- Blazing Adventures (1 minute walk) - Aspen offers wonderful opportunities for whitewater rafting, and this company is the very best.
- Snowmass Village Hiking Trails - The area offers plenty of amazing trails to try!
- Krabloonik Dogsled Rides (4 minutes) - Have the unique experience of a dogsled ride through the wilderness.
Places of Interest
- The Base Village (3 minutes) - Just 50 feet from your home, the Base Village is full of shops, dining, and more!
- The Village Mall (2 minute walk) - This area has plenty of fun activities the whole family can enjoy, such as shopping, restaurants, a bowling alley, and more!
- Aspen (20 minutes) - Aspen offers plenty of great ski areas, fine dining, and fun shops to explore!
- The Stew Pot (4 minute walk) - This homey, cozy eatery features the very best of American comfort food.
- Vue Lounge (5 minute walk) - This restaurant is ideal for upscale, slope-side dining.
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet