Welk's Northstar Lodge - Three Bedroom Residence
Welk’s Northstar Lodge – Three Bedroom Residence
***Please note the above photos are for a typical unit. Design and decor may vary.
Boasting alpine-style luxury and offering a once in a lifetime skiing experience, this spectacular three-bedroom residence at the Northstar Lodge features comfortable and modern accommodations, all in a rustically elegant setting. Nestled on 1800 square feet and offering ski-in/ski-out access, you’re in for a week full of adventure!
This villa features high-end amenities, including ranch house style interiors that with immediately put you at ease. The rustic interiors that make up the home create a natural and casual feel, and the luxurious, modern touches set the mood with a high-alpine sensibility. This condo offers a spacious open floor plan, encompassing the living room, kitchen, and dining room. The elongated, plush sofa sits facing an earthy stone fireplace, situated below a massive flat screen television, perfect for a casual night in. The kitchen features state of the art, Viking appliances, and the dining table offers plenty of space for you to enjoy your delicious masterpiece together.
Each of the three bedrooms offers a lavish, king-sized bed, outfitted with snug, comfortable bedding and decorated with natural wood and stone finishes to create a tranquil setting. Each bedroom features a grand, stone fireplace to keep you warm when the nights get cooler. If you want to spend a little bit of time together before calling it a night, head to your private balcony, situated overlooking sensational mountain vistas. The outdoor fireplace will keep you warm as you enjoy the breathtaking sights around you.
Northstar Lodge, nestled at the base of the world-renowned Northstar California ski area, is a ski-in/ski-out resort complete with its own unique gondola. The resort features plenty of activities for you to take advantage of, and the perfect day of skiing is just steps away from your front door. The resort features multiple shopping and dining options to take advantage of, as well as a movie theater, outdoor pool, a refreshing hot tub, and spa. Outside of the resort, spend your days enjoying the multitude of hiking trails in the area or exploring downtown Truckee. With so much to see and do, you won’t run into a dull moment!
Spend your next ski vacation at the incredible Northstar Lodge, equipped with every luxury you could possibly dream of!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Reno–Tahoe International Airport (RNO), Truckee Tahoe Airport (TKF)
50 minutes by car (RNO), 15 minutes by car (TKF)
Northstar Village and mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
There is a $50 fee to change the name on any reservation for this property. The change to the name of the THIRDHOME guest member will be paid for by the host. If the name on the reservation needs to be changed more times, however, this fee will be the responsibility of the guest.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Tompkins Memorial Trail (10 minutes) - Hike through the sweeping landscape of Northstar, and experience the majesty of the Sierras up close and personal.
- Northstar-at-Tahoe Resort Golf Course (5 minutes) - This course integrates Tahoe's rugged, wooded landscape to create a layout that will challenge even the best golfers.
- Bikes and Brews - Ride along with an experiences guide through Northstar's beautiful mountain trails and into Truckee to sample of the West Coast's finest craft brews.
- Paddleboard and Kayak Adventure - Paddle your way through the sparkling waters of Lake Tahoe, taking in gorgeous natural scenery along the way.
- Skiing (5 minute walk) - Northstar Resort boasts 3,170 skiable acres, perfect for skiers of all abilities!
Places of Interest
- Northstar Village (2 minute walk) - Immerse yourself in the luxury of this quintessential ski resort village, with charming cafes and delicious restaurants around every corner.
- Lake Tahoe (20 minutes) - Adventurers will delight in the entertainment and activity that a trip to Lake Tahoe provides.
- Emerald Bay State Park (1 hour) - This spectacular bay in Lake Tahoe is surrounded by breathtaking hiking trails.
- Downtown Truckee (15 minutes) - Come enjoy the charm of Truckee as you explore through unique shops and experience the interesting history of this railroad town.
- Rubicon Pizza Company (3 minute walk) - This casual, contemporary Italian restaurant serves up delicious Italian classics.