Kona Coast, Hawaii
Kohala Coast Villa at Mauna Kea
Kohala Coast Villas at Mauna Kea
The Villas at Mauna Kea offer a lavish and magnificent getaway on the grounds of the stunning Mauna Kea Beach Hotel. Hidden in this lush, green oasis, you’ll find this stunning, three-bedroom, 2500 square foot villa. With the dramatic, Hawaiian landscape on the horizon and access to luxurious resort amenities, there’s no more relaxing spot for a true Hawaiian getaway!
This spacious retreat is all about tranquility and the spirit of aloha! With expansive views from all points of the lanai and stunning, island-inspired décor, you’ll immediately feel as if you’re in paradise. The sunken living room features a delightfully plush sofa situated facing the massive flat screen television, perfect for a movie night! The tile flooring and wood-beamed ceiling perfectly complement each other, and the multitude of glass doors and windows allow for ample amounts of natural light to stream into the room.
The gourmet kitchen features rustic wooden cabinetry and smooth, pristine surfaces, perfect for whipping up a traditional Hawaiian meal! The center island doubles as a breakfast bar, where guests can gather, sipping on tropical cocktails as the master chef gets to work. When dinner is served, the lovely glass dining table is the perfect spot to enjoy your meal.
The stunning master bedroom is appointed with a lavish, king-sized bed, and offers access to the lanai overlooking magnificent views of the mountains and ocean. The adjoining master bath is gorgeous, complete with a magnificent granite soaking tub and walk-in shower, or enjoy showering outdoors in the private garden. The guest bedroom is located on the opposite side of the residence, offering two queen-sized beds and a private patio. This bedroom shares a bathroom with the final guest bedroom, which offers two full-sized beds and individual personal flat screen monitors.
After a day at the beach, kick back and unwind under your shaded, coral stone lanai, easily accessible from the main living room. The refreshing waters of the swimming pool are perfect for a late afternoon dip, and views of the sunset over the sparkling waters of the bay will never get old!
As a guest of this sensational Hawaiian villa, you’ll have access to the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel and Hapuna Beach Resort facilities, which include two magnificent beaches and swimming pools, two championship-level golf courses, nine incredible tennis courts at Mauna Kea, and exclusive charging privileges at many of the hotel’s restaurants, lounges, and shops. The fitness center and spa are also available to you during your stay, ensuring you stay refreshed and rejuvenated! Rockefeller chose this site for his deluxe hotel because of its amazing location on the breathtaking Kauna’oa Bay, which features some of the most striking sand beaches on the island.
The Big Island offers a plethora of activities and areas of natural splendor to explore! Indulge your spirit of adventure and discover the likes of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Waipio Valley, and so much more. Make sure you take advantage of the many water sports available to you, such as diving, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, and even whale watching. The Big Island offers plenty of delicious, local restaurants to try, allowing you to easily familiarize yourself with the local cuisine!
For a trip filled with island luxury and tranquility, there’s no better paradise than Mauna Kea!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2500 square feet
King, 2x Queen, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Kona International Airport - KOA
40 minutes by car
180-degree views of the Kohala coast!
A mandatory resort fee of $25 per person/per day gives access to all resort facilities.
An optional mid-week cleaning is available for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Waipio Na'alapa Trail (50 minutes) - This steep and challenging hike presets sweeping and breathtaking views.
- Na'alapa Stables - Kahua Ranch (50 minutes) - Gallop along the hills and pastures surrounding this gorgeous ranch.
- Bite Me Sportfishing (40 minutes) - Catch the big one with this incredible and exciting sportfishing company.
- Waikoloa Coast Divers (25 minutes) - Experience the vast majesty of the ocean and its wildlife with this amazing company.
- Mauna Kea Resort Golf Course (3 minutes) - Considered one of Hawaii's most unique and challenging courses, the dramatic landscape of this course will delight everyone!
Places of Interest
- Mahukona Beach Park (20 minutes) - Hang with the locals, snorkel, or swim at this beautiful beach.
- Waimea Homestead Farmer's Market (20 minutes)
- Waipio Valley (1 hour) - Once home to Hawaiian kings, this majestic valley should not be missed!
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park (2 hours and 15 minutes) - Experience the thrill of visiting not one, but two active volcanoes!
- Under the Bodhi Tree (15 minutes) - This charming neighborhood cafe whips up delicious and creative local cuisine!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo