Keystone Resort Village
Keystone Resort Villages
River Run Village in Keystone is the ideal spot for your next skiing adventure! Just 200 steps away from the gondola in the heart of the River Run, this 670 square foot residence gives you premier access to five world-class mountain resorts in one trip!
As you step through the entryway, you’ll find yourself in alpine heaven! This magnificent mountain residence offers all the fixings of home with the added luxury of an incredible location and modern amenities. A comfortable sofa sits across from a massive stone fireplace, perfectly complementing the other earthy elements found in the home, such as the plethora of wooden finishes. The living room easily extends into the fully-equipped kitchen, where you’ll find stainless steel appliances and all the essential cookware you’ll need to whip up something delicious!
The stunning master bedroom features a king-sized bed, lovingly outfitted with high-end ivory white bedding that will rival any five-star resort! The full bathroom offers a single sink vanity and a large shower/tub combination. Also in the master bedroom, you’ll find a queen-sized Murphy bed, and the living room has a queen sleeper sofa should you require extra space. Before bed, you’ll enjoy lounging on your charming, private patio as you enjoy the gorgeous colors of the sunset over River Run Village.
Just steps away from the gondola, shops, delicious restaurants, and local festivities, the amazing location of this residence can’t be beat! River Run Village serves as the perfect base for a ski trip to Keystone, and as a guest of the Arapahoe Lodge, you’ll have access to fine amenities during your stay! Enjoy access to the shared pool and hot tubs at Dakota Lounge, as well as an entertaining recreation room.
Keystone is the perfect place for your next ski trip, with three main mountains, and the only Summit County resort to feature night skiing! There are plenty of other amazing resorts nearby, such as Arapahoe Basin, Breckenridge resort, Vail, Beaver Creek, and more! Year-round activities in the area include the like of fishing, sailing at Lake Dillon, hiking, and enjoying a plethora of fine dining options.
For a ski getaway to remember, head to this luxurious Keystone residence!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 670 square feet, 63 square meters
4 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN), Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
2 hours by car (DEN) 1 hour and 15 minutes (EGE)
Views of Dercum Mountain and Keystone Ski Resort!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Keystone Cat Skiing Tours (8 minutes) - A snowcat tour offers a brand new and unique way to experience the beauty of this winter wonderland!
- Lake Dillon Sailing (15 minutes) - Named one of the greatest places for sailing in the nation, you'll love the leisurely feeling of being on the water.
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Resort (10 minutes) - Experience the thrill of this alpine ski area in the midst of the Rockies!
- The Outback Skiing (8 minutes) - The Outback is Keystone furthest and tallest peak!
- Adventure Paddle Tours (20 minutes) - Paddle your way through shimmering waters and gorgeous scenery.
Places of Interest
- Sapphire Point Overlook (10 minutes) - For stunning and panoramic views of the landscape surrounding Keystone, head to this superb lookout!
- Frisco Adventure Park (20 minutes) - With summer and winter activities galore, the kids will love this amazing park!
- Keystone Ranch Restaurant (10 minutes) - Situated inside a beautiful, 1930's home, this upscale restaurant serves up delicious fare.
- Kickapoo Tavern (2 minute walk) - This lively tavern offers classic Mexican fare and delicious drinks.
- Bighorn Bistro and Bar (5 minutes) - Seasonally inspired and locally sourced, you'll love the food at Bighorn!
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility