Whale Beach, Australia
Situated on an expansive, oceanfront block of serenity and privacy, this cliff face beachside retreat features a perfectly Northern aspect overlooking the ocean, Whale Beach, Dolphin Bay, and the North Coast. Nestled on 3000 square feet and providing four bedrooms, this Aussie getaway is the perfect spot for your next beach trip!
Having undergone a recent luxurious transformation and offering the highest standards of finery, this breathtaking holiday home has everything you could wish for. Set against a stunning, polished white backdrop, you’ll be amazed at the reclaimed, European timber flooring, bespoke furniture, and one-of-a-kind artwork. The main living space features a wall-to-wall glass window, easily allowing natural sunlight to flood the space and providing you with oceanfront views that will take your breath away.
The main floor feature open living at its best, with plenty of plush and comfortable seating centered around a contemporary gas fireplace. The living room extends into the dining area and gourmet kitchen, featuring gleaming surfaces and state of the art appliances sure to impress any master chef! The spacious, outdoor balcony provides a wonderful spot for alfresco dining and entertaining, so you can enjoy delicious meals as the sun sets beautifully over the ocean.
This masterful retreat is perfect for the whole family, with four spacious bedrooms including two master suites with lavish king-sized beds and marble en-suite bathrooms. The next room is a bunk room with four beds, and the final bedroom offers two single beds. Each bedroom effortlessly opens up to a beautiful balcony, ensuring you’re spoiled with striking views all day long. These bedrooms are split over two levels which include separate spacious living rooms with ocean views, providing the perfect layout for a large family.
The outdoor living at this sensational villa is truly a work of art. Wind your way through lush, subtropical gardens created by Richard Unsworth. Sandstone and gravel paths meander through terraced gardens, leading to a peaceful contemplation deck at the bottom. The lovely resort sized mosaic-tiled pool features built in seating, and is perfect for a refreshing swim. The large deck surrounding the pool area provides the ultimate spot for relaxation.
Close to the bustling city of Sydney and the beautiful Palm Beach, Whale Beach offers a slightly more relaxing take on beachfront luxury. This stunning paradise is perfect for families, providing plenty of activity to take advantage of. Traverse the pristine waters of Pittwater, play a round of golf at the Palm Beach Golf Club, or simply let your toes sink into the impossibly white sands of Whale Beach. Plenty of fresh and delicious seafood restaurants can be found in the area, and a day trip to Sydney is always an option.
At a home filled with this much elegance and refined beauty, you’re guaranteed a stay to remember in Whale Beach!
***Please note that there will be no access to the garage during the guests' stay as it is locked with our personal belongings. However, cars can be parked off street in our driveway, which is within a secure gate.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet
King, King, Bunk, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Sydney Airport (SYD)
1 hour by car
Views of the ocean and Dolphin Bay!
Please note there is a mandatory service fee for every reservation (A$300) which provides midweek cleaning during the stay. Payment is to be coordinated directly with host member.
Activities of Interest
- Pittwater Kayak Tours (6 minutes) - Traverse through the unique and pristine waters of Pittwater.
- Palm Beach Golf Club (8 minutes) - This gorgeous coastal course features nine pristine and challenging holes.
- EcoTreasues (10 minutes) - Explore the depths of the ocean by snorkeling with this amazing, professional company.
- Terrific Tours Sydney (45 minutes) - The incredible city of Sydney is just 45 minutes away, and this tour will show you all the sites while making you feel like a local!
- Avalon SUP (10 minutes) - Enjoy a leisurely day paddleboarding out on the water!
Places of Interest
- Whale Beach - The beach sits just steps away from your magical Australian retreat!
- Barrenjoey Lighthouse (10 minutes) - The climb to the top is worth it for sweeping, panoramic views of the area.
- Narrabeen Lagoon State Park (20 minutes) - Stroll through this charming park and take in the beautiful views.
- Jonah's Restaurant (5 minutes) - Jonah's is the perfect seaside escape, with fresh seafood dishes galore!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo