Z Berghiem Luxury Living
Z Berghiem Luxury Living
This beautiful luxury home is located in Ebenthal, only 15 minutes to center of Klagenfurt, the capital of Carinthia. With a gorgeous, mountainous setting, this four-bedroom home rests on 3500 square feet surrounded by prosperous natural beauty.
This beautiful typical Austrian home is richly furnished with Austrian carved wood furniture, multitudes of original art and Austrian-American flair. The spacious and cozy layout of the property provides the perfect space for a large group or family gathering. The family room features an open fireplace that's perfect for cold days, and the private heated salt water pool is open from June through September, pending weather conditions.
The kitchen offers everything you and your family need to whip up a delicious meal. You'll love the charming, traditional feel of the home, with gorgeous antique pieces and stunning finishes. Enjoy meals together at the charming dining table, resting under an intricately designed chandelier.
During your stay, you'll have access to four superb bedrooms and three pristine bathrooms. You'll love the beautiful wooden detailing in the bathrooms as well as the plush bedding and crisp linens. Each guest will feel pampered beyond belief in these serene and comfortable bedrooms.
The property is surrounded by cows grazing on the hills, making for extremely peaceful views. The modern pool and exquisitely landscaped garden offer a private and serene setting to relax and recharge.
The property is set in a mountainous Austrian region characterized by alpine lakes and mountains of great beauty, This peaceful setting will provide you with great exploring opportunities, both locally and regionally. The famous Lake Wörtersee is only 20 minutes away, and you can take daily trips to so many interesting places and sites, such as the medieval Hochosterwitz Castle.
Take a break from reality and relax at this stunning Austrian home!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3500 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
11 guests maximum
Klagenfurt Airport (KLU)
20 minutes by car
Austrian landscape and views of the city below!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Turrach Hohe Ski Area (1 hour) - Ski down some incredible slopes in the winter months!
- Lake Wörtersee (30 minutes) - This famous lake offers a plethora of amazing activities on the shore and in the water!
- Rauschelesee Lake (25 minutes) - This lake is a wonderful spot for swimming and fishing. .
Places of Interest
- Hochosterwitz Castle (35 minutes) - This castle is a stunning piece of medieval architecture and is considered one of Austria’s finest examples!
- Minimundus (20 minutes) - Set in the grounds of a lovely park, this miniature collection of buildings is simply amazing, brimming with attention to detail and high quality.
- Venice (3 hours) - The beautiful city of Venice is just a quick train ride away!
- Italy/Slovenia (1 hour) - These magnificent bordering countries offer a plethora of activities to see and experience.
Our group had a wonderful time at Zimmer Bergheim. The house was perfect for our group. It is quite rural in the hills above Klagenfurt and was very relaxing. The pool was great since it was still quite warm there. We took some day trips to Salzburg and Slovenia but mainly explored the area right around where we stayed. Amy, the owner, put us in touch with the neighbors and we really enjoyed meeting them.”
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet