Victor, West Virginia
How could you beat a stunningly custom designed 3100 square foot mountain home featuring four bedrooms, three and a half baths, seasonal sleeping porch and outdoor living space?
In the main house, there are two master suites each with a king bed. The main house is connected to the bunkhouse by an elevated walkway and has two additional bedrooms, one with a queen and twin bed and the other with three twin beds. The attached covered and screened in sleeping porch features a queen sized swing bed. It's the perfect spot to relax and sleep at the end of the day (weather permitting).
Created by luxury resort designer Tag Galyean, The Tree House at Wild Rock includes all the amenities you would expect in a luxury vacation rental with an outdoor twist. Located near Fayetteville, West Virginia in the New River Gorge, The Tree House is perfect for family adventure vacations. During the summer months, the house comfortably sleeps 12. In the winter, the house is better suited for ten guests, but there is a fold out queen-sized sofa in the living room if you require room for two more in colder months!
This vacation rental was built with sustainability in mind using high-quality, long-life materials, including hardwood flooring, granite counter tops, a metal mineshaft roof and cedar plank siding. Galyean’s design pays respect to the region’s history and is true to West Virginia’s rugged landscape and character.
You will be just minutes away from Fayetteville, West Virginia, recently named 'One of America's Coolest Small Towns' by Budget Travel Magazine. Fayetteville is home to eclectic and unique art galleries and boutiques as well as diverse, independently owned, restaurants and eateries. Enjoy locally-brewed craft beer at Bride Brew Works or check out great local restaurants. The Station is simply amazing or visit Pies & Pints Pizzeria, named one of the Top 20 Pizza Spots in the U.S. by The Huffington Post.
If you are looking to have fun in the great outdoors, look no further. The Tree House is located in the heart of all things adventure. We are immediately adjacent to Adventures on the Gorge, a full-service outfitter with three restaurants and a huge pool. Book endless fun activities there. With outdoor activities available nearby for all ages and ability levels, the Tree House can serve as your hub for a fun, memorable adventure vacation.
**Please ask before bringing your friendly canine! This home can be pet-friendly based on owner discretion. If dogs are allowed during your stay they must be crated while owners are away from the home***
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3100 square feet, 288 square meters
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and King
12 guests maximum
Port Columbus International Airport (CMH), Yeager Airport (CRW)
4 hours by car (CMH), 1 hour and 15 minutes by car (CRW)
Views of the New River Gorge National Park and the iconic New River Gorge Bridge.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Adventures on the Gorge (3 minute drive) - This incredible Adventure Resort promises an unforgettable experience, offering rafting, horseback riding, biking, and more!
- New River Mountain Guides (10 minute drive) - Whether you're a novice or an experienced climber, this company offers the full spectrum of climbing instruction in breathtaking scenery.
- Arrowhead Trails in the National Park (20 minute drive) - Bike through the amazing trails, taking in the sensational sights around you.
- Cantrell Ultimate Rafting (15 minute drive) - Get ready for some of the most thrilling white water rafting on the East Coast!
- Equestrian Adventures (20 minute drive) - Take a leisurely horseback ride through the rugged, beautiful terrain of West Virginia.
Places of Interest
- Historic Downtown Fayetteville (10 minute drive) - Wander through one of the greatest historic downtown areas in the country, exploring your way through the boutique shops, local historic sites, and delicious restaurants.
- New Rivers Gorge Bridge (6 minute drive) - Explore the state park surrounding one of the most photographed places in West Virginia.
- Summersville Lake (20 minute drive) – This beautiful Lake provides the opportunity to hike, fish, boat or swim!
- Winter Place Ski Resort (50 minute drive) - With over 27 trails, this amazing resort provides you with some of the best skiing in the area.
- Pies & Pints Pizzeria (10 minute drive) - Delicious pizza pies and craft beers await you at this downtown staple!
Perfect Winter Family Retreat!
We had a wonderful time a the Treehouse. The house was cozy, comfortable and it gave us perfect white Christmas week. We were able to go skiing at Winterplace - about an hour away from the house. We found terrific food at local restaurants at Fayette. The town is only 10 minutes from the house. We are looking forward to visiting again and to do some white water rafting at the Gorge. This house is a very special place and it was fantastic for our family vacation. ”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet