Nestled on 3200 square feet in the heart of the Sonoran Desert, the Boulders offers a timeless desert tradition that never loses its natural beauty. This gorgeous two-bedroom casita is located within the resort and offers access to spectacular amenities and unparalleled elegance. Perfect for a golf getaway or an escape to help you reconnect with the world around you, you’ll love this fantastic Boulders property.
Styled with a traditional desert flair, this stunning casita offers a beautifully designed main living space characterized by high ceilings and a plethora of natural light, glancing elegantly off of smooth, rustic fixtures such as the hardwood floors and brick fireplace. The living room is decorated with plush, upscale furniture, perfect for relaxing while the master chef gest to work in the gourmet kitchen on the other side of the space. The breakfast bar is perfect for your morning cup of coffee or a glass of wine before you settle around the wooden dining table for dinner.
With two bedrooms and plenty of extra sleeping space, this home can house eight guests in total. The lavish master bedroom offers a plush king-sized bed with a natural wooden frame, as well as access to a large master bathroom with a relaxing soaking tub, The second bedroom is perfect for kids, with a full-sized bed and separate twin-over-full bunk bed. If you require extra room, just off the main living area there’s a private den with a queen-sized pull-out sofa.
Outside, you’ll be met with a striking oasis in the desert. A stone patio surrounds the large swimming pool, where you’ll love refreshing yourself after a day on the course. As the sun goes down, sink into the rejuvenating waters of the hot tub and take in the mesmerizing colors of the sunset. A lovely alfresco dining table sits under lush palm trees, creating a tropical space where you can enjoy burgers and hot dogs cooked on the state of the art outdoor grill.
Escape to the Boulders Resort for a fantastic and luxurious desert getaway! Challenge yourself on one of two incredible championship golf courses, each stretching across a breathtaking desert landscape. After a day on the course or exploring Scottsdale, energize your body at the unique and restorative spa, with truly transformative therapies. The Boulders offers four crystal-clear blue pools for you to lounge by, along with a state of the art gym and plenty of dining options to try.
During your stay in Scottsdale, take some time to embark on endless adventures in the great outdoors. Along with luxury shopping centers and a great culinary scene, Scottsdale offers the chance to rock climb, go horseback riding, star gaze, and more. Enjoy the allure of the desert and get out of your comfort zone!
A stay at the Boulders is filled with unimaginable elegance and class – make your dreams a reality at this stunning home!
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3200 square feet, 298 square meters
King and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - PHX
40 minutes by car
Views of Black Mountain!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Spring Training (30 minute drive) - Baseball lovers will love getting an early start on America's pastime with Spring Training!
- Boulders Resort Golf Club (10 minute drive) - Set amongst massive granite rock formations, this championship club also offers breathtaking views.
- Carefree Desert Gardens (10 minute drive) - Take a self-guided walking tour through this incredible nature park to spot some wildlife.
- Cave Creek Trail Rides (15 minute drive) - Explore Arizona's picturesque wilderness by horseback!
Places of Interest
- Tonto Bar and Grill (15 minute drive) - The rustic space of this casual eatery features a Native American theme and Southwestern cuisine.
- Buffalo Chip Saloon and Steakhouse (10 minute drive) - With a mini rodeo and a dancehall, this saloon is a great spot for a night out.
- Musical Instrument Museum (25 minute drive) - With a collection of over 15000 musical instruments, music lovers will adore this museum!
- Frontier Town (10 minute drive) - Enjoy this entertaining reproduction of an Old West town!