Hot Home in Wicker Park
Hot Home in Wicker Park
This gorgeous, 1897 brick home is located in Wicker Park, Chicago's hottest neighborhood according to GQ and CNNTraveler magazines! One of Forbes' hippest neighborhoods in the country, this completely remodeled home sits just one block from all the excitement, cute cafes, novelty shops, and fun bars. Come have a real Chicago experience, and then retire to this five-bedroom, 3100 square-foot oasis whenever you desire.
The entire home is yours, giving you rarely found complete privacy in the middle of the city for you, your family, friends, and colleagues to enjoy!
Expertly designed with a gourmet kitchen and multiple living rooms, your party will have plenty of room to spread out during your stay in the Windy City. Utilizing the finest materials and craftsmanship available, some of the home's premium features include hardwood flooring on both levels, 10-foot ceilings, beautiful moldings, a sensational kitchen with a large center island, and premium stainless appliances and quartz counters. You'll also enjoy extra-large bedrooms including a luxurious master suite with a lavish marble bathroom. Relax in your steam shower and revel in the space in the expansive walk-in closet in the master while the rest of your guests enjoy the other four equally comfortable bedrooms.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and a very large ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has a twin bed, and a crib can be made available upon request. The third bedroom features a delightful queen-sized bed as well as a daybed. The fourth bedroom has bunk beds and the fifth and final bedroom offers a king-sized bed and another bunk bed. The final two bedrooms share a lovely and pristine bathroom.
The basement has a large entertainment area with a wine fridge, popcorn machine, and 75-inch TV. For those with infants and toddlers, in addition to a crib, there is also a SNOO bassinet and a Bugaboo Cameleon stroller for your use upon request.
Wicker Park is the Brooklyn of Chicago with tons of unique shops, restaurants full of character and innovative bars. Known for bustling nightlife and chic and trendy entertainment venues, you'll never be at a loss for exciting nights on the town! Spend your days exploring quirky shops, dining in trendy cafes, and reveling in the incredible art galleries and boutique shops.
Enjoy a trendy getaway to the Windy City in this Wicker Park home!
Townhome with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3100 square feet
King, Twin, Queen + Twin, Bunk, and King
15 guests maximum
O'Hare International Airport (ORD), Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
45 minutes by car (ORD), 35 minutes by car (MDW)
Wicker Park neighborhood views!
Activities of Interest
- The 606 (15 minute drive) - One of Chicago’s newest green spaces sits above four different neighborhoods of the city on what used to be a railroad line.
- The Art Institute of Chicago (15 minute drive) - Art buffs will love exploring one of the oldest and largest art museums in the nation.
- The Field Museum (30 minute drive) - Chicago's natural history museum offers an incredible look at the world.
- Shedd Aquarium (30 minute drive) - Experience the deep blue sea right in the middle of the city!
Places of Interest
- Lincoln Park Zoo (15 minute drive) - Your kids will love getting up close and personal with the wildlife at this superb zoo.
- Willis Tower (10 minute drive) - Take in stunning views of the vibrant city of Chicago!
- The Anthem (8 minute walk) - Anthem is a hybrid of the best place to catch the big game and the coolest hangout from back in the day.
- Alliance Bakery (7 minute walk) - Situated in the picturesque Wicker Park neighborhood in Chicago, Alliance Bakery features fine European pastries and desserts, custom-designed cakes to suit any occasion, and a full espresso bar.
Best stay we could wish for
We loved everything about this home. Casey is the best host and we enjoyed Chicago to the fullest. Would def return”
The only comments I would make are that there were too many personal possessions left out and we were not sure what we could use and not use. Also, kitchen definitely needs more cooking apparatus (pots, pans, dishes, glasses, silverware) since the home can accommodate up to 15 people. House was beautiful though and in a great location.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet