San Francisco, California
Golden Gate to Bay Bridge View Home
Golden Gate to Bay Bridge View Home
With incredible, panoramic views spanning the sparkling waters of the Pacific, the Golden Gate Bridge, and downtown San Francisco, this contemporary masterpiece of a home features three bedrooms and sits on 3000 square feet. This unbelievably modern home is equipped with sensational amenities, ensuring that your stay in the Golden Gate City!
As soon as you step inside this marvelous home you’ll take the magnificent, glass-enclosed elevator to the top floor. With gleaming hardwood floors throughout, up here you’ll find an amazing space for entertaining, with lofty, 13-foot ceilings and oversized windows. The living room is outfitted with sleek and vibrant furniture, with a décor that boasts bright pops of color at every turn and a beautiful indoor-fireplace. Enjoy evenings looking out over expansive, northern views from the sofa, or head outside to the spacious deck.
In the masterful gourmet kitchen, no detail has been spared – it’s as if it were designed by a master chef! The culinary aficionado of the group will adore the Poggenpohl custom cabinetry and top-of-the-line Miele appliances, and the rest of the guests will love gathering around the large center island to watch the cook of the group get to work as they sip on a chilled glass of wine from the wine refrigerator.
After a day in the city, there’s nothing better than retreating back to one of three gorgeous bedrooms at this modern home. The well-appointed master bedroom is restful and serene, featuring stunning views, a walk-in closet, and a pristine en-suite bath. Each bedroom features stunning and chic furnishings, and each bed is outfitted with soothing, impossibly soft bedding. The second bedroom offers a private deck for your enjoyment, and the third guest suite features direct access to the patio.
All of the outside living spaces at this home are wonderful for entertaining In the big city! The large yard is drenched in sunlight, ideal for outdoor fun. Best of all, the splendid rooftop deck, featuring unbeatable views of the Golden Gate Bridge, downtown San Francisco, and the ocean. Ideally positioned in the center of the city, this home benefits from beautiful views on all levels.
San Francisco welcomes you in all its cultural and unique glory! Filled with exciting nightlife, culinary excellence, high-end shopping and art, and sweeping natural beauty to boot, this amazing home will serve as your safe haven during your stay in this exhilarating city. Your home is right in the middle of the action, making it easy to hit all the trendy neighborhoods, such as the Mission District and The Castro. Twin Peaks is just a short walk from your home, so make sure you don’t miss the views of the city from the top!
Live like a trendy local in one of the most electrifying cities in the world!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
7 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport - SFO
25 minutes by car
Panoramic views from the Golden Gate bridge to downtown and the Bay Bridge!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- AT&T Park Giants Game (20 minute drive) - Enjoy America's pastime with the San Francisco Giants!
- Exploratorium (25 minute drive) - Discover life in a different and unique way at this interactive museum.
- Twin Peaks (15 minute walk) - Hike up to the top of this iconic landmark for sparkling views of the city.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (20 minute drive) - With multitudes of modern art in plenty of mediums, this amazing museum will astound you.
- Alcatraz (25 minute drive and ferry) - Take a tour of the famous prison!
Places of Interest
- Fisherman's Wharf (25 minute drive) - San Francisco's most famous waterfront community offers some of the best dining the city has to offer.
- Union Square (20 minute drive) - Enjoy a plethora of high-end shops, fancy hotels, art galleries, and a very attractive nightlife scene.
- Ferry Building Marketplace (25 minute drive) - With a mixture of shops large and small, this marketplace also houses some of the city's best restaurants run by famous chefs.
- Craftsman and Wolves (10 minute drive) - For some of the most mouthwatering and unique pastries in the Bay Area, this restaurant is a must!
- Al's Place (10 minute drive) - You'll definitely need a reservation for this hidden gem deep in the mission! Enjoy fresh delicious seafood and beachy vibes.
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet