La Pêche, Canada
Enjoy the ease of lake living at this charming two-bedroom home! Boasting 1500 square feet of lakefront property, this beautiful abode allows easy access to all the natural attractions around the area, and is an easy drive to the town of Wakefield!
The interior design of this home offers an air of class and elegance mixed in with earthy elements that truly create a welcoming space. The spacious living room is perfect for cozying up to the rustic stone fireplace, enjoying a casual movie night on the flat screen television as you do. The enchanting vibes of the living room continue on into the well-equipped kitchen, perfectly pristine and offering everything you need to whip up a delicious meal! You’ll adore the polished surfaces and rustic wooden finishes, creating a space every culinary expert can call home.
Both of the bedrooms at this lakefront cottage offer a soothing sense of design, complete with beautiful water-like hues and plush, high-end bedding and linens. The main bedroom features a queen-sized bed and the next bedroom two queen-sized beds. There is an extra sleeping space that includes a pull-out trundle bed that can sleep two more guests.
While the interiors are spacious and comfortable, you’ll spend most of your time at this lovely home enjoying the great outdoors. Under a bright, yellow umbrella, enjoy marvelous lake views as you dine alfresco, making good use of the state of the art grill. As the sun sinks low in the sky, there’s nothing better than taking in the colorful, striking sunsets that occur over the shimmering lake waters.
No matter the season, you’ll have plenty of adventure to take advantage of at this marvelous lakefront home. In the summer, you’ll have access to two stand-up paddleboards and a canoe, allowing you to easily explore the lake. Golf enthusiasts will love the championship courses nearby, sure to provide a challenge to even the most experienced player. Wakefield Village provides a stunning mix of charming buildings, cafes, and shops for you to peruse. In the winter, you’re just 20 minutes away from amazing skiing, sure to delight the adventurers in the group!
Your next family getaway will be filled with serenity and the finer things in life at this stupendous lakefront property!
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1500 square feet
Queen and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Ottawa Macdonald–Cartier International Airport - YOW
1 hour by car
Activities of Interest
- Vorlage Ski Area (20 minute drive) - With fantastic slopes and friendly service, you'll love this amazing ski area!
- Expeditions Wakefield (20 minute drive) - Adventurers will love this company, focusing in on biking, water sports, and more!
- Edelweiss Golf and Country Club (20 minute drive) - With lush, green fairways and challenging holes, golfers will adore this beautiful course.
- Great Canadian Bungee (25 minute drive) - Soar high with Canada's highest bungee!
- Rideau Canal (50 minute drive) - Enjoy Ottawa's largest outdoor skating rink!
Places of Interest
- Lake - Your beautiful home sits right on the shores of the water, making it easy to enjoy the lake!
- Juniper Farm (15 minute drive) - This organic farm is lush and beautiful. Make sure to visit for their harvest festival!
- Lusk Cave (30 minute drive) - Tour through the series of tunnels that make up Lusk Cave.
- The Village House (20 minute drive) - This cozy and elegant eatery offers delicious, elevated fare.
- Wakefield Village (20 minute drive) - Explore the charming streets of Wakefield!
Exceeded expectations, beautiful cottage in perfect setting
Our family of 5 stayed here over New Years, the cottage was just what we needed for a perfect peaceful break away. I loved the well equipped kitchen with wooden island, I made fresh bread and was happy to tinker in the kitchen whilst the kids played outside or board games on the big dining table. The views from the cottage are straight down to the lake, which was frozen over when we were there and several people were out sledging. The living room has a big log fire and is very cosy, there's lots of satellite TV channels so you can just lounge on the big soft sofas or read a magazine. All the Living Room and Kitchen windows face the lake and there's access to the big balcony if it's warm enough to eat outside. The bedrooms are roomy and nicely furnished, I must make a special mention to the beds, they are SO comfortable and very good quality. The cottage is on one floor although there is a basement where the owner stores furniture etc. Overall, we had such a lovely stay here, everything was smooth and we all had a fantastic time. The local town of Wakefield has daily fresh croissants and coffee etc and there's a very nice general store which stocks local organic meat, wines, speciality cheeses, you won't go hungry for sure! There are plenty of physical activities such as bouldering and skiing all within a short drive away. I would highly recommend this lovely cottage to anyone wanting a quiet retreat in a fabulous setting.”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet