Luxury Hacienda 1-501
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Luxury Cabo Hacienda
Experience a world filled with unadulterated relaxation at this incredible hacienda in sunny Cabo San Lucas! Featuring three bedrooms and situated on 3300 square feet on the grounds of the magnificent Hacienda Beach Club and Residences, this refined home will serve as your personal paradise in Mexico!
The interiors of this spectacular home have been designed with the utmost love and care, leaving no stone unturned and no detail overlooked. The spacious living room forms a standard of the highest excellence, with fine upholstery surrounded by wall-to-wall glass windows, creating a magnificent space to lounge while you gaze out over incredible panoramic views. Surrounded by tropical wooden finishes and authentic art pieces, you’ll truly feel as if you’re in paradise.
A day spent basking in the world-class amenities of the Hacienda Beach Club or lounging on the beach can certainly make you work up an appetite! The gourmet kitchen provides the master chef of the group with everything they’ll need to whip up something hearty and delicious that everyone can enjoy. With premium appliances, a stunning granite breakfast bar, and fine kitchenware, you’ll love this incredible space. Take your meals together around the incredible Regency dining room set.
The superb tranquility you’ll find in each of the three bedrooms is unsurpassed. Begin and end each day here, surrounded by fine linens and marvelous décor. Each bedroom offers a king-sized bed for your enjoyment. The spacious master suite leads out to a large balcony overlooking the sparkling, azure seas, and offers a lovely en-suite bathroom with a massive Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. The other two rooms also offer en-suite bathrooms.
At the Hacienda Beach Club, you’ll be gifted a world of refined luxury situated on a private stretch of Medano Beach, the most famous stretch of shoreline in all of Cabo. Life’s pressures will melt away as you lounge by the beach and the sparkling waters of the Sea of Cortez, indulge in a day of treatment at the spa, or keep active in the fully-equipped fitness center.
While you may find it hard to venture outside of this stunning oasis, Cabo offers a multitude of adventures for you to experience. Stroll along Medano Beach and you’ll find yourself at the marina and town, filled with unparalleled shopping, delicious and authentic cuisine, and exciting nightlife! Water sports galore will be at your fingertips, so make sure you check out Cabo’s numerous colorful reefs or try your hand at deep sea fishing.
For unparalleled beachside luxury, there’s no better spot than this superb residence at the Hacienda Beach Club!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3300 square feet, 307 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Cabo San Lucas International Airport - CSL
20 minutes by car
Ocean and beach views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Tennis Club Pedregal (15 minute drive) - Tennis enthusiasts will love getting active on these high-quality courts.
- Cabo Real Golf Club (20 minute drive) - For coastal views and a challenging round of golf, head to this amazing club.
- Baja Outback Expeditions (30 minute drive) - This tour company is dedicated to providing eco-tourism at its finest.
- Whale Watching Tours - Experience these majestic animals up close and personal.
- Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours (3 minute drive) - Whether you want to go deep sea fishing or take a sunset cruise, this is the tour company for you!
Places of Interest
- Medano Beach and Marina (2 minute walk) - This beautiful beach and marina are just a short stroll away from your front door.
- El Arco (7 minute drive) – A natural rock arch off the coast of Cabo San Lucas. There is also the chance to see sea-lions when visiting the Arch.
- Todos Santos (1 hour drive) – For great food visit Todos Santos where the fish is caught daily and the ranches are local, meaning the ingredients are very fresh.
- Playa del Amor (15 minutes) - This gorgeous beach offers pristine white sand, and is ideal for swimming, snorkeling, and basking in the sun.
- La Cosana (6 minute drive) - Come enjoy the refined, delicious cuisine this incredible eatery.
It was a beautiful unit, There is a great restaurant and beach club onsite. The location is amazing, in walking distance to everything.”
Gorgeous Property and Great Service
This stunning home will take your breath away when you arrive. The service and amenities at this resort were 6*+. It is truly the best place to stay in Cabo, The kitchen was huge but we at mostly dined at the restaurant or Medano Beach. The outdoor patio was fabulous to spend the evenings. A great place for families and couples. I would love to stay here again.”
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo