Vail Mountain Getaway
Vail Mountain Getaway
If you’re looking for a mountain escape that takes your breath away, look no further than this sensational three-bedroom townhome in Vail! Nestled on 2780 square feet, this beautiful home features stunning and elegant décor along with all the comforts of home. Only minutes away from some of the best slopes in the nation, snow bunnies will jump at the chance to stay in this magnificent oasis.
Surround yourself with complete and utter luxury as you enjoy the natural beauty and adventure of Vail. With a spacious build that boasts alpine excellence, guests will adore the elegant touches in the living room, such as the glittering chandelier and gorgeous fireplace. After a day on the slopes, settle into the ample, plush furniture and cozy up to a roaring fire as you reminisce on the adventure of the day with your friends and family.
The rustic, hardwood floors of the home easily extend from the warm and spacious living room to the gorgeous, sunlit breakfast nook. Surrounded by large windows and opening up to the stunning backyard patio, this space is perfect for a morning cup of coffee or an afternoon snack. The master chef will get a kick out of the gourmet kitchen, outfitted with gorgeous wood cabinetry and state of the art appliances.
Featuring beds outfitted with silky smooth European linens, each bedroom in this alpine oasis is the perfect spot to end a thrilling day in the mountains. Two bedrooms offer king-sized beds while the other has two twins, perfect for kids. Each bedroom comes with its own pristine bathroom, along with access to a private patio, perfect for enjoying the brisk mountain air and colorful sunsets over the striking landscape.
During your stay, make sure you take advantage of the exquisite outdoor Jacuzzi, perfect for relaxing the night away in its soothing waters. You’ll also have access to the neighborhood clubhouse, where you can enjoy a state of the art fitness center. Spend summer months splashing in the shared pool, or keeping active on the tennis and pickleball courts!
For a winter getaway that exceeds all expectations, Vail is the only choice. This beautiful home offers great access to some of the best slopes in the area, where you and your family can ski and board the days away! If you visit in the summertime, there’s still plenty of outdoor adventure to be had, including long and scenic hikes and whitewater rafting trips. Luxury shops and delicious five-star restaurants are nearby, making it easy to indulge yourself with high-end boutiques and decadent dishes all week long.
A trip to a winter wonderland can become a reality when you stay at this stunning Vail retreat!
*Please note this property is not suitable for children 12 and under.*
Townhome with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2780 square feet
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE), Denver International Airport (DEN)
40 minutes by car (EGE), 2 hours by car (DEN)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Skiing - Vail Mountain is a wonderful place for skiing, with perfect powder and amazing slopes!
- Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater (6 minute drive) - Featuring a free summer concert series, this amphitheater is great for a night out!
- Gore Creek Trail (10 minute drive) - Hike or bike your way through magnificent mountain and forest scenery.
- Vail Film Festival (7 minute drive) - Film buffs will love the atmosphere during this famous festival.
- Vail Stables (5 minute drive) - There's nothing better than a leisurely horseback ride through stunning mountain scenery.
Places of Interest
- The Betty Ford Alpine Gardens (5 minute drive) - The views from the world's highest botanical garden are unparalleled!
- Vail Brewing Company (5 minute drive) - Enjoy artisan and craft beers at this magnificent brewery, perfect for a drink after the slopes.
- Vail Village (7 minute drive) - With shops and restaurants galore, Vail Village has everything you could need during your stay.
- Sweet Basil (7 minute drive) - You'll love this hot spot, perfect for a delicious drink or meal in a swanky atmosphere.
- La Tour Restaurant & Bar (5 minute drive) - Live it up at this sophisticated French bistro, featuring creative and elegant dishes.
Great Week in Vail!
We had a wonderful stay. The townhouse is large and tastefully decorated in a serene location close to Vail Village. The two-story living room is spectacular, with a giant gas fireplace and huge windows looking out at the mountains. The open kitchen has beautiful cabinets and modern appliances. The master bedroom and bathroom are oversized and wonderfully furnished, and the towels and sheets were of the highest quality. There is also an outdoor hot tub, a heated garage and two more large bedrooms and bathrooms. The community center features a gym, rec room, pool, and tennis courts. There is shuttle service into Vail Village, or you can do the 5 minute drive on your own. The owner was also extremely helpful. All in all, it was a terrific week!”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility