Silver Sands Luxury
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Silver Sands Luxury
Nestled on 5200 square feet, this New Smyrna Beach home provides the perfect spot for a laidback beach getaway. This lovely abode has four bedrooms, offering the perfect amount of room for a family or group of friends. You’ll love the charming town of New Smyrna Beach, brimming with coastal elegance, delicious restaurants, live music, and shops.
This stunning home features a gorgeous design, embracing its coastal roots while bringing luxury to new heights. The main living room features a tropical feel, with bright blues, yellows, and greens heavily present in the décor. High, vaulted ceilings make the living room feel light and airy – you’ll love the intricate design of the fireplace as you lounge in upscale décor beside a roaring flame in the evenings. Just off the main living room, you’ll find a game and TV room, equipped with a poker table, ping pong, and a massive flat screen, perfect for some late night entertainment.
The cheery, coastal charm of the home continues on into the kitchen and dining areas. The master chef of the group will love the kitchen, outfitted with state of the art appliances and featuring an open concept that’s conducive to entertaining guests. The circular wooden dining table rests underneath a lovely chandelier, creating the perfect ambiance for enjoying family dinners together. As the sun goes down, head upstairs to your expansive sun deck to take in sweeping views of the sunset over the ocean.
When it’s time for bed, head up the exquisite spiral staircase to one of four incredible bedrooms. The master features stunning ocean-inspired décor and colors, along with tropical wooden elements that keep in tune with the beachy feel. The lavish king-sized bed is just across from a private fireplace and has exquisite bedding, and the tiled master bath features a deep, soaking tub. The next bedroom features a queen, the third two twins, and the final is a bunk room.
This incredible house is located directly on the sandy shores of New Smyrna Beach, making it one of the best getaways in the whole city. New Smyrna Beach is noted for its broad, hard-packed beach with pristine white sands, good for jogging, bike riding, or just leisurely strolls. The kids will love the proximity to the ocean, making it easy to head back and forth all day long. The town of New Smyrna Beach is just about four miles away, filled with wonderful restaurants, live music, charming shops, art festivals, and old car shows. The home is just an hour away from Daytona Speedway and the Kennedy Center and one and a half hours from Orlando’s theme parks, making it the perfect jumping off point for adventure.
Enjoy oceanfront elegance at its finest in New Smyrna Beach!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 5200 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
New Smyrna Beach Municipal Airport (EVB), Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB), Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB)
15 minutes by car (EVB), 35 minutes by car (DAB), 1 hour by car (SFB)
Activities of Interest
- Surfing - Surfing is extremely popular in the area, and newbies will love learning to hang ten with the best of them!
- Turtle Mound River Tours (6 minute drive) - Take a tour up the Indian River and you may catch sight of dolphins, manatees, and so much more.
- Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse and Museum (40 minute drive) - Learn about the history of this beautiful, iconic landmark.
- Edgewater River Guide (25 minute drive) - You'll have a great time out on the water with this family friendly fishing guide.
- The Hub on Canal (10 minute drive) - You'll love looking through the art from exceptionally talented local creators.
Places of Interest
- Flagler Avenue (10 minute drive) - Lined with shops, galleries, and restaurants, this charming street is the heart of New Smyrna Beach.
- Smyrna Dunes Park (20 minute drive) - With sweeping views of the lighthouse and beach, this park is a lovely spot.
- Sugar Mill Ruins (10 minute drive) - Step back in time as you explore the marvelous ruins of this sugar mill.
- New Smyrna Beach Brewing Company (10 minute drive) - With tasty brews abounding, this brewery is great for a post-beach stop.
- Third Wave Cafe (10 minute drive) - This cozy hub features gourmet sandwiches and pizza along with global wines and craft beers.
Thank you for letting us stay in your beautiful home. The location was perfect and we had an amazing time. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet