Just minutes away from Orlando’s thrilling theme parks and attractions, this luxurious villa is nestled in Solterra Resort and offers a superb experience for kids and adults alike! Enjoy unlimited access to all that this amazing resort has to offer while easily experiencing the magic of Disney!
Featuring a fantastic open layout, the main floor of the home contains all of the main living spaces, including the great room, dining room, and kitchen. Smooth, hardwood floors extend through the great room, where you’ll find incredibly plush, deep blue sofas across from a massive 75-inch flat screen television. If you’re in the mood for a Disney movie with the kids, a 150-inch motorized projector screen can be brought down in front of the TV, or you can just pop some popcorn and head to the private theater room!
The pristine layout of the great room extends into the dining room and state of the art kitchen. The kitchen is magical in itself, featuring stainless steel appliances and shining quartz countertops. Intriguing light fixtures hang from the ceiling, casting light about the massive center island and breakfast bar. Settle in for formal meals at the glossy glass dining table with plenty of seating for everyone.
With eleven bedrooms, this home can comfortably sleep 16 adults and six children. Eight of the bedrooms featuring stunningly modern design, while three offer unique and mind-blowing designs that will delight the kids! Seven bedrooms feature lavish, king-sized beds, all outfitted with crisp, clean white linens and delightfully smooth bedding. The remaining two bedrooms without themes offer two full-sized beds each.
Now, onto the fantastic kids’ rooms! The Super Hero HQ bedroom has access to a hidden secret playroom, complete with a slide and monkey bars for some added fun! Star Wars fanatics will love the excitement of sleeping in an actual spaceship, while the Frozen room will make you feel like a real live princess!
More excitement awaits you throughout the hallowed halls of this home. The downstairs movie room seats 17 people and offers a custom countertop bar where you can mix a drink before the film. The adjoining arcade area features a Batman game, skeeball, and basketball! Upstairs, you’ll find another game room decorated in style. Enjoy views of the preserve through massive windows as you enjoy the wet bar or engage in a game of pool on the collector’s edition 1965 Shelby GT350 pool table. Lastly, this home includes a downstairs gym where you can burn off all those calories from the fantastic meals you’ll eat during your stay.
Enjoy your time in Florida by taking advantage of the fantastic sunshine outside. A poolside barbecue has never been more attainable than with the funky tiki bar and state of the art grill. Enjoy delicious burgers and hot dogs as you bask in the sun, and when you’re finished up hop in the pool for a refreshing swim. Compete with your family and friends at fun games such as table tennis, corn hole, and basketball at the poolside hoop.
During your stay, enjoy access to all of the luxury amenities this amazing resort has to offer. You’ll love the state of the art clubhouse, and the resort pool, hot tub, and lazy river are sure to relax and refresh you. There’s even a poolside café where you can dine on delicious snacks and tasty frozen cocktails! You’ll also have access to a wonderful fitness center, tennis and volleyball courts, and a recreational area.
Solterra Resort is just minutes away from all of the amazing activity Orlando has to offer! Disney World and Universal Studios are just 20 and 30 minutes away respectively, and multiple dining and shopping options are available to you as well. This amazing home makes it easy to get your thrills and excitement at Orlando’s attractions and then return to your peaceful paradise at this magnificent villa.
For a magical journey to Disney, the Ultimate Villa has it all!
***Please note there is construction of new homes taking place in the surrounding area, so you may see some construction on your way to the property. However, the pool deck of this home is on the opposite side of the home of any construction, and the homes on the same side of the street are all complete.
***Some of the bedrooms at this home are designed to accommodate children. The home does not accommodate 22 adults, but rather 16 adults and six children. The rest of the bedrooms are designed for children 16 and under.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
11 bedrooms, 11 baths, 6830 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, King, King, 2x Full, 2x Full, 2x Full, and 2x Twin
22 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
40 minutes by car
Neighborhood and preserve views!
Pool heating is available for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Walt Disney World (20 minute drive) - Savor the magic of Walt Disney World and explore your way through countless of your favorite animated classics!
- Universal Studios (30 minute drive) - Be the star of your own movie, and experience one awe-inspiring adventure after another at Universal Studios!
- Reunion Resort Golf Course (15 minute drive) - This Arnold Palmer-designed course is one of the best in the nation, and sure to be a challenge for even the most experienced of golfers.
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park (15 minute drive) - Swing through the trees at this thrilling obstacle course, featuring zip lines, suspended bridges, and more!
- Spirit of the Swamp Airboat Rides (40 minute drive) - Climb aboard this luxurious airboat, gliding through a beautiful paradise of swamps, marshes, and more.
Places of Interest
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park (30 minute drive) - This grassy waterfront park offers lovely walking paths, a fishing pier, picnic areas, and a playground.
- The Disney Wilderness Preserve (35 minute drive) - Children and adults alike will be delighted by this amazing nature reserve.
- Old Town (20 minute drive) - Experience this retro amusement park and outdoor shopping mall, with plenty of fun for the whole family to enjoy.
- Downtown Disney (25 minute drive) - Uncover an eclectic array of shops, dining experiences, and fun at Downtown Disney!
- Eleven (15 minute drive) - After a delicious steak dinner, head out to Eleven's gorgeous rooftop patio for stunning views, and the best seats in the house for the Magic Kingdom's firework display.
FUN FOR ALL AGES
The owners of this vacation home have created such a fabulous place near Disney World, that we did not get to Disney! We were having so much fun in the house, that we enjoyed all of the games, home theater, pool, sports, gourmet kitchen, and luxurious beds instead of the crowds and expense of the theme parks. Go figure... The pictures tell it all. it's a place of fun, relaxation, and family. Two notes (neither of which is a complaint): 1. When you arrive at the home, you will see that there are many lovely home, and they are closer than the Third Home picture would suggest. We were surprised but had no problem with it. The house backs onto a large marsh, and most of the time is spent in the back anyway. 2. The owners are kind enough to provide very nice beach towels, so we did not have to use the ones we brought. It was hard to leave such a once-in-a-lifetime vacation home.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo