Santa Rosa, California
***Please note this property is not suitable for children. Due to the number of antiques and works of art, all guests must be of 21 years or older.
Rooted in rural ambiance and surrounded by working vineyards and craft breweries, this beautiful two-bedroom wine and beer-themed property serves as the perfect modern getaway into wine country! Residing on 1850 square feet, experience natural beauty and luxurious living at its best.
Adults, it’s your turn to luxuriate in this beautiful home, featuring sleek, modern architecture and situated right in the heart of California’s wine country. With a stunning combination of indoor and outdoor living, this home is an ideal space for two adult couples. You’ll love lounging in the gracious, open-plan living areas, flowing seamlessly through multi-panel sliding walls of glass onto covered terraces, looking out over the vineyards beyond.
The expansive single-level floor plan is furnished with a unique and eclectic mix of mid-century modern favorites and comfortable contemporary pieces. Warm-hued fabrics, distressed wood, soft leather, and smooth concrete are punctuated with playful pops of color. Original art and artifacts add to the true couture vibe of the professionally designed interiors. You’ll also appreciate high-tech touches like the Amazon Fire TV.
The fully-appointed chef’s kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, master chef cookware, Wusthof knives, and all the other luxury amenities you’ll need. Come home from a day of visiting wineries and breweries, shopping, or just exploring the town, and unwind on the spacious terrace. Out here you can sear steaks on the gas grill while the golden house sunshine illuminates the vines of Hartford Family’s Bellflower Vineyard!
Perfect for couples, the spacious dual master suites can be found at either end of the open living plan. Both rooms feature king-sized beds and are outfitted with high-quality bedding, pillows, and comforters. Each room features sweeping, breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape and access to a pristine bathroom.
Known for warm days and cool nights, the Russian River Valley AVA is considered the perfect climate for both chardonnay and pinot noir grapes. Conveniently located to downtown Santa Rosa, WineCamp offers easy access to hundreds of wineries and the New Russian River Brewing Campus opening fall 2018 in nearby Windsor Town. There are plenty of unique museums nearby, including that of renowned cartoonist Charles M. Schulz. If you don’t feel like cooking at home, there are a plethora of fine dining options in the area, each offering delicious wine lists as well!
Nothing will relax you more than a trip to this stunning wine country retreat!
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1850 square feet, 172 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Sonoma County Airport (STS), San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
10 minutes by car (STS), 1.5 hours by car (SFO)
Views of the Russian River Valley, vineyards, and mountains!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Charles M. Schulz Museum (8 minute drive) - Discover the amazing drawings of this world-famous cartoonist!
- Sonoma County History and Art Museum (10 minute drive) - Get a taste of Sonoma's rich history at this charming museum.
- Vineyards - With over 400 wineries and vineyards in Sonoma County, there's sure to be flavors to quench everyone's thirst.
- Armstrong Redwoods State Reserve (30 minute drive) - You'll be amazed by a hike through some of the oldest and tallest trees in California.
- Osmosis Day Spa (25 minute drive) - Rejuvenate your senses at this amazing zen spa.
Places of Interest
- 6th Street Playhouse (10 minute drive) - Enjoy a wonderful theatrical production at this lovely theater!
- Historical Railroad Square (10 minute drive) - Step back in time with a visit to this historic town square.
- Green Music Center (20 minute drive) - Spend a night with the Santa Rosa Symphony!
- Third Street Aleworks (10 minute drive) - This large brew pub features an All-American menu you'll love!
- Ca'Bianca (15 minute drive) - Dine on authentic Italian fare in this elegant restaurant, situated in a gorgeous 19th-century house.
Wine Country Escape
Beautiful home overlooking a vineyard. We throughly enjoyed our stay at Wine Camp! The home was very well equipped and had wonderful outdoor spaces. Great hikes nearby and Santa Rosa has numerous excellent restaurants (if you don't feel like cooking in the state of the art kitchen). Thanks so much John.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet