Magnificent Home in St. Francis Bay!
St. Francis Bay, South Africa
Magnificent Home in St. Francis Bay
Boasting the best view in all of St. Francis Bay, this magnificent four-bedroom home is the perfect getaway for your trip to South Africa! Resting on 8000 square feet, this magnificent villa looks out over shimmering ocean waters and the majestic Humansdorp Mountains!
With an almost island-inspired vibe, this funky home features a lavish open floor plan and a magnificent blend of indoor and outdoor living. With rustic, hardwood floors and other smooth wood finishes, you’ll love the tropical feel. Spend quiet evenings lounging on the sofa across from the fireplace, or mixing a drink at the wet bar. The large, gourmet kitchen easily opens up to a lavish verandah, where you can fine alfresco or enjoy cocktails in the glow of the sunset. Modern appliances are available for your use, ensuring you have everything you need to whip up something delicious!
This lovely villa features four spacious en-suite bedrooms, each with a plush, king-sized bed that will relax you as soon as you lay down. Large windows can be found in each room, easily allowing sunlight to fill and warm the space. If you require extra sleeping space, a smaller bunk room is also available!
As you make your way outside, you’ll be struck by the positively fantastic views of the ocean from your incredible deck. After a day at the beach or exploring the town, there’s nothing better than a refreshing dip in the pool, or relaxing in the shade in one of the plush lounge chairs.
During your stay, make sure you take advantage of all of the wonderful activities St. Francis has to offer. From surfing to mountain biking, there’s plenty of outdoor adventure for everyone to enjoy! With gorgeous, wind-whipped beaches, the natural scenery here is magnificent. On any given day, you can see dolphins frolicking in the surf! Make sure you taste some of the delicious seafood in town at any number of fantastic restaurants.
A trip to St. Francis Bay is a trip filled with serenity and luxury!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 8000 square feet, 744 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Port Elizabeth International Airport - PLZ
1.5 hours by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- St. Francis Links Golf Club (4 minute drive) - Designed by Jack Nicklaus, this challenging course is characterized by sweeping views.
- Kite Surfing Kromme River (25 minute drive) - This picturesque river is excellent for kite surfing!
- Seal Point Surfing (10 minute drive) - For the best waves, head to Seal Point!
- Two Harbours Walk (3 minute drive) - Featuring beautiful views of the land and sea, this leisurely walk will amaze you.
- St. Francis Safaris (6 minute drive) - Catch a glimpse of majestic whales on an amazing sea safari!
Places of Interest
- Seal Point Lighthouse (10 minute drive) - This beautiful lighthouse is a must-see for visitors to St. Francis Bay.
- Seal Point Nature Reserve (10 minute drive) - Rich in wildlife and featuring lush vegetation, this amazing reserve is the perfect place to spend an afternoon.
- St. Francis Bay Beach (5 minute walk) - This gorgeous golden beach is just a quick stroll away!
- St. Francis Brewing Company (10 minute walk) - You'll love the brews and the laidback atmosphere at this eatery.
- Tails and Thyme (4 minute drive) - Dine on delicious eats at this trendy restaurant!
Beautiful Coastal Escape
The house is very comfortable, well designed and beautifully decorated – we loved the layout and flow and the wide frontage with all the sliding glass doors connecting the indoor and outdoor spaces. The view is spectacular, and its a short walk down to the best swimming beach. We had such a relaxing time, and loved exploring the coast around St. Francis – a real gem. There are plenty coastal walks between St. Francis Bay and the historic Lighthouse in Cape St. Francis… beautiful! There is also an outstanding grocery store (Spar) in the village just minutes from the house, which makes it extremely convenient to stock up for your stay.”
You May Also be Interested In