North Lake Tahoe: Lakewood Lodge
Tahoe City, California
North Lake Tahoe: Lakewood Lodge
Located on 2800 square feet within walking distance of Lake Tahoe Beach, this charming cabin home features four bedrooms and a warm and spacious design. Earthy and inspired elements combine to create a home that’s as welcoming as it is luxurious, making this the perfect home for your next family getaway!
Vaulted, wood-paneled ceilings beautifully compliment the massive layout of this home, ensuring there’s plenty of space for you and your guests to spread out and relax. The gorgeous stone fireplace serves as the focal point of the living room, perfect for a roaring fire and good conversation in the colder months. Plush, leather sofas will soothe your senses as soon as you sink down into them to enjoy a casual movie night on the huge flat screen television.
The open layout of this home easily extends from the living area into the kitchen, creating the perfect environment for entertaining. Light, wood cabinetry fills the bright and gourmet kitchen, filled with modern appliances and every amenity you could need! The dining table sits across from a large window, making for wonderful views while you dine, or you can head outside to the fenced-in patio to enjoy the breeze as you eat.
With four bedrooms, this beautiful home easily sleeps 11 guests, making it perfect for family getaways! The master features a plush, king-sized bed with an attached bathroom, perfectly pristine and ready to help you prepare for the day! The next two bedrooms have queen beds, and the final room has two sets of bunk beds, perfect for kids!
When you’re not on the water or the slopes, this home offers plenty of activity for you to enjoy! On a rainy day, grab a beer and engage in a friendly game of pool in the billiards room. There’s a large, grassy yard where the kids can run around and play games, and the rejuvenating hot tub is just what the doctor ordered after a long day of fun!
During your stay, enjoy year-round activities at this magnificent holiday destination! With everything from world-class ski resorts to water sports, no matter the season there’s always an adventure to be had at Lake Tahoe! This home is just a quick drive away from Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley, and Northstar Ski Resorts, and only a walk away from the beach. Golfers will love the scenery and the challenging play at the courses in the area, and when dinner rolls around there’s no shortage of delicious five-star restaurants to try.
Adventure awaits you at this charming Lake Tahoe home!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
11 guests maximum
Reno–Tahoe International Airport (RNO), Truckee Tahoe Airport (TKF)
1 hour by car (RNO), 30 minutes by car (TFK)
Mountain and partial lake views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
$100 pet fee (please note that the owner will need to approve the pet prior to booking).
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Alpine Meadows (15 minute drive) - Along with Alpine Meadows, a plethora of luxury ski resorts are close by in the winter!
- Eagle Falls Trail (35 minute drive) - For a scenic hike with stunning views of the water, head to this gorgeous trail.
- Truckee River Raft Company (10 minute walk) - Raft through rushing waters and get your thrills with this amazing company!
- Matt Heron Fly Fishing (15 minute drive) - By the time you're finished here, you'll be an expert fly fisherman!
- Tahoe City Golf Course (2 minute drive) - This lakeside golf course will challenge even the best!
Places of Interest
- Lake Tahoe (3 minute drive) - Just a short distance away the refreshing waters of Lake Tahoe await!
- Skylandia State Park and Beach (4 minute drive) - This beautiful beach park is perfect for a leisurely afternoon filled with relaxation.
- Inspiration Point Vista (45 minute drive) - The views over Emerald Bay are nothing short of spectacular!
- Sunnyside Restaurant (7 minute drive) - Featuring beautiful water views, this restaurant serves up delicious dishes.
- Wolfdale's (5 minute drive) - This is your destination for sophisticated, seasonal Californian cuisine!
a comfortable home in a freat location
My family had a fantastic ski week vacation at Squaw and Alpine Meadows. The home was spotless and the owner was very helpful. The house is a 15 minute drive to the slopes but just a short walk to the lake which makes this property a great find for the summer as well . ”