Sister Casita - Bohemian and Dog-Friendly!
Taos, New Mexico
Nestled on 850 square feet in the picturesque, funky art town of Taos, this traditional one-bedroom casita oozes with bohemian charm! Live like a local and enjoy this strikingly unique part of the country.
This beautiful home serves as a fine example of the remarkable architecture found in New Mexico, boasting a traditional Spanish style that welcomes you with open arms. As you step inside, you’ll love the stunning décor, featuring art pieces that are finely painted with bright and vibrant colors. Settle into plush sofas and chairs situated around a beautiful fireplace, and enjoy the ornately decorated rugs and art around you. The kitchen is homey and well-equipped with everything you’ll need on a night in when you aren’t enjoying the exciting city of Taos!
The master bedroom features the same striking design elements as the rest of the home, with a lavish king-sized bed as well as a private fireplace. The attached bathroom has bright blue stunning ceramic tiles and every amenity you’ll need to be comfortable and pampered. If you require extra sleeping space, ascend a ladder into the spacious loft just above the kitchen area!
The enchanting nature and artistic spirit of Taos will delight you to no end, and this charming casita is the perfect home base from which to experience it all! Surrounded by breathtaking beauty, you’ll love gazing out over everything from a desert plateau to snow-covered peaks. Wander through the streets taking in beautiful adobe architecture, none more well-known than the Taos Pueblo itself! With a storied history, the town is relaxed and full of an eclectic mix of museums, bohemian cafes, and indie shops.
Discover your inner artist in Taos!
Townhome with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 850 square feet
5 guests maximum
Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ), Santa Fe Regional Airport (SAF), Taos Regional Airport (TSM)
2.5 hours by car (ABQ), 1.5 hours by car (SAF), 10 minute drive (TSM)
Views of the outdoor deck and private backyard!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Balloon, Wool and Art Festivals (2 minute drive) - Every year, enjoy the marvelous makings of local artisans.
- Ghost Ranch (1.5 hour drive) - Georgia O'Keefe's ranch features stunning hikes, with shifting shades of red, lavender, and yellow at every turn.
- Classical Gas Station Museum (35 minute drive) - This eclectic museum housed in a tin roof shed pays homage to those simpler, road trip days.
- Taos Ski Valley (30 minute drive) - This world-class ski resort is the perfect winter destination.
- Taos Art Museum (3 minute drive) - This unique collection of works is emblematic of this quirky art colony!
Places of Interest
- Taos Mesa Brewery (10 minute drive) - For tacos and beer, head to this local microbrewery.
- The Love Apple (2 minute walk) - Enjoy delicious Mexican home cooking in an authentic environment.
- Wild Rivers Recreation Area (50 minute drive) - Take the morning to enjoy sensational views and wonderful hikes.
- Taos Pueblo (7 minute drive) - This ancient pueblo has become one of the most iconic sites in the city.
- Ojo Caliente (45 minute drive) - This amazing spa has outdoor mineral pools of various temperatures to refresh and rejuvenate you.
- High Speed Internet
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet