This charming and welcoming four-bedroom home is situated on 2500 square feet directly off of the valley trail which leads to Whistler Village. This wonderful home has great access to skiing while offering peace and tranquility away from all the hustle and bustle of the village.
The spacious upstairs has a living room and a den allowing space to unwind and relax after a day on the slopes. The rooms feature a plethora of alpine inspired decor and original paintings, reminding guests of the incredible slopes that are just a few minutes up the road! The den provides a blend of indoor and outdoor living, easily opening up to the spacious deck, where you can gather around the outdoor fire pit as the sun goes down. (Summer months only). For the musician, an acoustic guitar is tuned and ready for you use.
When it's time for dinner, you’ll love gathering around the large custom made live-edge dining table, enjoying the cast of light from the antler-style chandelier. The master chef will appreciate the fully stocked kitchen, complete with raclette and fondue sets for the perfect alpine apres snack. A second deck off the living room offers a picturesque alfresco dining set up for you to enjoy in the Summer months.
Each of the four bedrooms has alpine inspired decor and cozy bedding. The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom with radiant heat floors. The next bedroom has an equally comfortable queen-sized bed, and the final two bedrooms both have bunk beds and a single bed. There are two twin-sized pull out beds, one in the living room and one in the den if you require extra sleeping space. The design of the house lends itself perfectly to two families giving them space and privacy.
There are two TVs, one in the den and a smaller one in the upstairs bedroom which can make an ideal place for the kids to unwind. There is a SONOS sound system throughout the house allowing guest to stream any music they wish from high quality speakers. The TVs offer Netflix and the den has Apple TV.
During the summer, you’ll have access to the heated swimming pool in the backyard, perfect for a refreshing dip on a hot day. In the winter, the covered large eight-person hot tub is ideal to soothe your muscles after a day on the slopes. At night in the summer, gather around the outdoor fire pit to reminisce about the adventures of the day!
There is a "secret" locals sledding hill a five-minute walk away from the home and guests will have access to all type of sledding equipment. The front yard is the perfect place for kids to play and build snow forts. There is ample parking for several cars.
There is a full time care taker who lives in a separate suite with a separate entrance. He is responsible for snow clearing and maintenance and can assist guests if necessary.
Perfectly situated for you to enjoy the very best of Whistler, this home offers close distance to everything you’ll want to see and experience. Chateau B&A is a five-minute drive or taxi to the lifts.
Whistler has become one of the world’s most popular ski resorts, but is just as popular for outdoors enthusiasts in the summer. Filled with scenic hikes, mountain biking, skiing, and other eye-popping adventures, you’ll never experience a dull moment! Whistler Village features a plethora of delicious dining options when you feel like a night out, from local pub fare to five-star dining.
This cozy alpine getaway offers serenity in the midst of adventure!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
King, Queen, Bunk, and 2x Full
10 guests maximum
Vancouver International Airport - YVR
2 hours by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Whistler Mountain Bike Park (7 minute drive) - Bikers will love this amazing park.
- Whistler Blackcomb (7 minute drive) - Enjoy the slopes at one of the most famous ski destinations in the world!
- River of Golden Dreams (1 min walk) - Officially known as Alta Creek, kayak or raft your way down this gorgeous river.
- Whistler Valley Trail (30 second walk) - Discover stunning views on this leisurely hike.
- Audain Art Museum (5 minute drive) - Ranging from ancient works to modern creations, art enthusiasts will love this museum.
- Locals "Secret" Sledding Hill - 3 min walk
Places of Interest
- Scandinave Spa (6 minute drive) - This is the perfect destination to relax after a day of skiing.
- Peak to Peak Gondola (5 minute drive) - Soar high above mountain scenery and enjoy panoramic views.
- Alta Lake (15 minute walk) - Visit this hub for anglers, water sports, and relaxation!
- Brandywine Falls Provincial Park (20 minute drive) - This lovely park features many scenic nature walks.
- Rendezvous Lodge (15 minute drive) - You'll love the delicious food, but you'll adore the breathtaking mountain views!
A wonderful winter getaway!
Our family had a magic holiday break over New Year's at Chateau B&A! The cabin is extremely well equipped, and felt like home from day one. Located 5mn drive from the village (or 20mn walk through a gorgeous winter wonderland trail!) and next to a sledding hill, it was the perfect holiday vacation base. Highly recommended!”
- 40"+ TV
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo