Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
Plettenberg Bay is a true gem for travelers looking to relax in seaside bliss! This beautiful four-bedroom home sits on 5400 square within walking distance of Robberg Beach, an ideal location for a South African holiday!
Upon entry, you’ll find yourself in the spacious open floor plan which contains the lounge, dining room, and kitchen. Each space is decorated with wood finishes and beachy hues, giving off an ocean-inspired, relaxed vibe that your guests will love! The massive sofa in the sitting area is impossibly plush and large, perfect for hosting everyone for a casual movie night! The kitchen is modern and clean, perfect for whipping up a delicious meal for everyone to enjoy at the rustic wooden dining table. Another dining table sits next to an expansive glass window, perfect for enjoying the stunning views while you eat!
Each of the four bedrooms features incredible pops of color set against soothing and minimalist backdrops, creating the perfect seaside retreat for when it’s time to turn in for the night! Two bedrooms have lavish, king-sized beds while the other features two twins each. The larger master features access to a spacious deck, perfect for a nightcap or for watching the sunset.
The back garden at this lovely home is beautiful and lush. A wooden deck with an alfresco dining table sits overlooking the garden, perfect for dinner with a view. In the garden, you’ll find a refreshing swimming pool, perfect for a dip surrounded by utter tranquility.
In Plettenberg Bay, you’ll find majestic mountain views, white sands, and crystal blue waters, creating the look of a fairytale beach getaway! The town offers a relaxed, laidback atmosphere, and you’ll find plenty of delicious seafood haunts and local shops to peruse through. Adventurers will love the plethora of exciting activities nearby, such as bungee jumping off the Bloukrans Bridge, hiking through the Tsitsikamma National Park, and so much more! When you’re not enjoying the sand and surf at Robberg Beach, head to the nature reserve on the peninsula to take in the gorgeous scenery.
The South African holiday of a lifetime awaits at this magnificent beach home!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 5400 square feet
King, King, 2x Full, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
George Airport (GRJ), Plettenberg Bay Airport (PBZ)
1.5 hours by car (GRJ), 10 minute by car (PBZ)
Views of the Robberg Peninsula and Robberg beach!
The house has a full-time staff member that lives off the property but is available to clean and do washing on a daily basis for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Whale Watching - Plettenberg Bay provides an excellent location to see these amazing creatures in their natural habitat!
- Robberg Nature Reserve (10 minute drive) - Enjoy many a hike in through stunning scenery.
- Zip Line Canopy Tours (50 minute drive) - Enjoy a high-flying tour over Tsitsikamma National Park!
- Monkeyland (30 minute drive) - This amazing reserve has primates of all shapes and sizes!
- Bloukrans Bridge Bungee Jumping (15 minute drive) - Get your thrills with an amazing leap of faith!
Places of Interest
- Zinzi Restaurant (15 minute drive) - Enjoy an abundance of authentic African cuisine.
- Robberg Beach (2 minute walk) - Enjoy the waves and beautiful sands at this stunning beach.
- Tsitsikamma National Park (50 minute drive) - This amazing park encompasses a marine reserve, deep gorges, lush vegetation, and tons of activities to enjoy!
- The Fat Fish (3 minute drive) - With platters of decadent sushi and mouthwatering seafood dishes, you'll never want to leave!
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet