Nestled on 3200 square feet in one of Scottsdale’s most prestigious gated communities, this magnificent four-bedroom home features majestic views of the McDowell mountains. Truly serving as your own personal desert oasis, this beautiful getaway is surpassed by none!
Inspired by the desert landscape and boasting luxurious touches and fine attention to detail, the stunning interiors of this home are filled with the soft glow of natural lights, flowing easily in through massive glass windows. The modern design reflected in the architecture and design contrasts beautifully with the earth-inspired tones and plush, elegant furnishings. The indoor living room seamlessly blends into the outdoor living space, where you’ll find a beautiful shaded lounge area with lovely pool views.
The gourmet kitchen is pristine and features an open-concept, with glistening tile flooring and polished food-prep surfaces. State of the art appliances will ensure that your meals are all cooked to perfection, and you can enjoy your delicious creations at the dark and elegant dining table.
All of the beds in this stunning home features brand new and high-end mattresses, bedding, and pillows, all sure to soothe your senses as you drift off to sleep. With four bedrooms, this lovely home can easily sleep ten guests. The master bathroom has a lavish king-sized bed, with light bedding that’s beautifully complemented by a dark wooden frame. The master bathroom has a charming vanity and large, relaxing soaking tub.
On a rainy day, the game room is the perfect place to congregate! A pool table is available to keep you entertained, and the kids will be enamored with the built-in fish tank! When the sun shines, head outside to the well-manicured pool area. After a day on the golf course or a shopping spree in Fashion Square, there’s nothing better than taking a refreshing dip in the cool waters of the pool.
Scottsdale is a thriving desert oasis filled with great shopping, challenging golf courses, and some of the best Mexican food you’ll have in your life! Spend your days exploring the Old Town, with its multitude of charming shops and cafes, or head to a history museum to learn more about Scottsdale’s Old West past. The surrounding areas offer sensational natural beauty and are brimming with hikes of varying difficulty so you can see these breathtaking natural formations up close. All in all, this desert community offers a stunning mix of luxury and adventure.
For serenity in the desert, head to this marvelous Scottsdale oasis!
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3200 square feet
King, King, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - PHX
30 minutes by car
Views of the McDowell Mountains and city lights!
The pool can be heated for $50 per day.
Activities of Interest
- Scottsdale Museum of the West (25 minute drive) - Learn more about the history of all 19 western states.
- Penske Racing Museum (15 minute drive) - Racing fanatics will love this fun museum!
- Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts (25 minute drive) - This amazing arts center hosts everything from festivals to learning programs!
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center (30 minute drive) - Get the kids interested in involved at this amazing wildlife conservation center.
- MacDonald’s Ranch (20 minute drive) - Scottsdale's premier horseback riding stable is the perfect way to spend an afternoon.
Places of Interest
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve (8 minute drive) - This preserved, desert habitat provides stunning hikes for the whole family.
- Butterfly Wonderland (15 minute drive) - If you're looking for a great place to spend a family day, the butterfly preserve is filled with color and fun!
- Old Town Scottsdale (20 minute drive) - This scenic walking area is filled to the brim with award-winning restaurants, galleries, shops, and more!
- Scottsdale Fashion Square (20 minute drive) - High end shops and fancy boutiques await you!
- Roka Akor (20 minute drive) - There's no better spot for top-notch Japanese-inspired cuisine.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo