North Myrtle Beach Luxury Residence
North Myrtle Beach Luxury Residence
North Beach Plantation provides a magnificent escape to Myrtle Beach for you and your family! This incredible four-bedroom residence is situated on 2200 square feet and contains exquisite furnishings that allow you to relax and ease into the luxury of oceanfront living.
Boasting elegant and classic décor, this home still maintains a sense of seaside wonder, with beautiful blue and green hues seamlessly working their way into the design. The main living spaces are spacious and welcoming, easily moving from the sitting room to the dining room to the kitchen. You’ll adore the dark, wood cabinetry in the kitchen, along with the modern appliances that will help you whip up delicious snacks and meals. After dinner, watch the sunset from your spacious balcony.
Each of the four bedrooms features a beautiful, tropical wooden bedframe, perfectly complimenting the pristine white linens and bedding. The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed and access to a spacious master bath. The next two bedrooms have queen-sized beds, and the final bedroom has two queen-sized beds.
Surrounded by a spectacular landscape, North Beach Plantation offers access to a plethora of amenities for you and your family to enjoy. Enjoy access to amazing water facilities such as the lazy river, multiple swimming pools, and a swim-up bar and private cabanas. For some much-needed relaxation, head to the Cinzia Spa, or work up a sweat in the fitness center. When dinner rolls around, guests are encouraged to visit 21 Main, North Beach’s premier steakhouse and sushi bar, for an incredible meal.
This famous stretch of beach is perfect for your next family trip, brimming with activities, shops, restaurants, and beachside excitement! Your kids will love the miniature golf courses, water parks, and the immeasurable amount of activities to take advantage of, while the adults will love the restaurants, nightlife, and gorgeous scenery.
For an All-American holiday, head to this luxurious Myrtle Beach residence!
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2200 square feet, 205 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Queen
10 guests maximum
Myrtle Beach International Airport - MYR
30 minutes by car
Beautiful beach and ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Mt. Atlanticus Miniature Golf (4 minute drive) - Enjoy the perfect spot for a family-friendly night out.
- The Carolina Opry (20 minute drive) - Since its opening in 1986, this is still one of Myrtle Beach's favorite venues for live music!
- Ripley's Aquarium (10 minute drive) - Come and see the majesty of one of the most popular aquariums in the country!!
- Legends Golf Club (15 minute drive) - This challenging course is one of the very best in the southeast.
- Myrtle Waves Water Park (8 minute drive) - Get your thrills in the water at this fantastic water park!
Places of Interest
- Myrtle Beach (5 minute walk) - Swim in the waves and play in the sand on this famous beach!
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park (25 minute drive) - The lights and attractions of this amusement part are a must for families!
- Barefoot Landing (25 minute drive) - This large shopping complex features a plethora of shops and restaurants to try.
- SeaBlue Restaurant and Wine Bar (30 minute drive) - Enjoy dining in this sleek, contemporary venue with elevated steak and seafood dishes.
- Mr. Fish (15 minute drive) - This local joint is the very best for a casual, fun night out, with plenty of seafood on top of that!
Beautiful condo...perfect location
We (in total there were 4 couples) stayed the week of 9/28-10/5. The unit was on the 12th floor with a beautiful ocean view. Plenty of parking (each couple had their own car). Each couple had their own private bathroom and TV. The kitchen (which we only used for breakfast) was nicely stocked. The balcony, overlooking the beach and the pools, was great. We did not pay for extra housekeeping but we did receive clean towel and trash pick up every day. I had several questions before our stay and the owner promptly answered me each time. Definitely worth a stay! ”