Savor the charm of Old Hawaii in this beautifully resorted three-bedroom 1920’s Gold Coast bungalow! Situated on 1660 square feet, this magnificent home is within walking distance to the shimmering blue waters of the Pacific Ocean, and allows you to easily immerse yourself in this historic Oahu neighborhood at the base of Diamond Head.
With all the luxuries of a modern home, this gem of a property still retains its antique charm. Tropical, wooden finishes and hardwood floors extend through the main living spaces, which features a design characterized by bright and tropical colors. Large windows surround the living room, allowing for Hawaiian sunlight to flood the space, bouncing off the sea-inspired décor and antique furniture. After a day at the beach, you’ll love unwinding on the plush sofa, or sipping on a tropical Mai Tai on the shaded veranda.
This home has been exquisitely renovated with a brand new kitchen that features high-end, stainless steel appliances. Pair that with the cheerful, island feel, and you’ve got a space the master chef will adore! The backyard is perfect for a casual cookout, featuring a state of the art grill and gorgeous alfresco dining area.
Each of the three bedrooms keeps in line with the elegant, yet tropical theme of the rest of the home. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, while the other two offer a queen bed and bunk beds respectively. Each bathroom has every amenity you could need to ensure you’re well taken care of during your stay.
This exotic holiday home offers easy access to some of the best sites in all of Oahu. Just a quick walk away, you could find yourself at Tonggs, one of the most famous surfing spots for beginners, or at Kaimana Beach Park. With sprawling white sands, calm blue shallow water, and a lifeguard, this beach is perfect for families! This home comes equipped with various sports equipment and beach gear for your use, including stand-up paddleboards. The famous beach of Waikiki is a quick drive away, along with the Waikiki Aquarium, the Outrigger Canoe Club, and Kapiolani Park. Explore this historic downtown area of Honolulu, and make sure you try some delicious local cuisine!
Come and experience the island lifestyle at Kaimana Retreat!
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1660 square feet, 155 square meters
King, Queen, and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Daniel K. Inouye International Airport - HNL
25 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Ohana Surf Project (15 minute walk) - Learn to hang ten with the best of them!
- Diving and Snorkeling - With over 1200 miles of coral reef, Hawaii is one of the best places in the world to dive.
- Koko Crater Trail (30 minute drive) - This hiking trail features panoramic vistas as the end.
- Honolulu Museum of Art (15 minute drive) - This amazing art collections provides a look at multiples styles, cultures, and outlooks.
- Makapu'u Point Lighthouse Trail (30 minute drive) - This trail is a prime spot for seabird and whale watching.
Places of Interest
- Tonggs Beach (3 minute walk) - Bask in the sun on this gorgeous beach!
- Diamond Head State Monument (5 minute drive) - This unique, volcanic crater is one of Oahu's most recognizable features.
- Battleship Missouri Memorial (30 minute drive) - Climb aboard the world's last active battleship.
- Manoa Falls (20 minute drive) - This 100-foot tall waterfall is easily accessible by hike.
- Helena's Hawaiian Food (20 minute drive) - There's only one spot for traditional Hawaiian food, and that's Helena's!