The Art House - Blue Mountains
The Art House – Blue Mountains
Surrounded by stunning natural beauty, this unique four-bedroom home is a great spot to plan your retreat into the majesty of Australia’s Blue Mountains. Situated on 2480 square feet, this home boasts a distinct charm and ambiance that you’ll adore!
The Art House presents luxury living at its finest. Aptly named for its impressive collection of original artwork from the top Australian artists, this home is sure to satisfy any guest. Featuring an immaculate and spacious floor plan, you’ll love lounging in the plush living room as you enjoy a good book!
The kitchen and dining in this home are strikingly designed, with a large, open floor plan that extends through each space with sleek hardwood floors. The modern kitchen features stunning cabinetry and great appliances to help you whip up delicious meals. Enjoy breakfast in the cozy nook just off the kitchen, where you’ll find a gorgeously designed rustic wooden table and chairs. The more formal dining table sits in front of a beautiful modern fireplace, sure to keep you warm while you dine!
All of the beds in each of the four bedrooms are equipped with electric blankets that are replaced seasonally. In the master bedroom, you’ll find a king-sized bed. After a long day of exploring the Blue Mountains, there’s nothing better than a relaxing soak in the master bathroom’s massaging spa tub. The next bedroom offers two full-sized beds, and the last two rooms offer two twins each.
Spend lazy summer evenings in the gorgeous rear courtyard, equipped with a state of the art barbecue. You’ll love sitting around outside as you enjoy a delicious meal straight off the Barbie, basking in the last few moments of sunlight.
The Art House offers a great location, perfect for experiencing all that the Blue Mountains have to offer. Considered a World Heritage region, you’ll love hiking around the numerous natural formations, such as Three Sisters, Wentworth Falls, and Jamison Lookout. Sydney is just an hour away, perfect for a day trip to explore the city. If you would like to go out at night, the Art House is only minutes away from charming local bars and restaurants.
Natural splendor and charm await you in the Blue Mountains!
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2480 square feet, 231 square meters
King, 2x Full, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Sydney Airport (SYD), Bathurst Airport (BHS)
1.5 hours by car (SYD), 1 hour and 10 minute by car (BHS)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The Giant Stairway (3 minute drive) - Try this truly awe-inspiring hike in scenic Jamison Valley!
- Katoomba Scenic World (4 minute drive) - Scenic World is known for providing the ultimate Blue Mountain experience, with a plethora of outdoor activities to choose from.
- Scenic Skyway (4 minute drive) - Offering sweeping views, this glass-floor cable car travels over stunning rainforests and clifftops.
- High Country Trail Rides (1 hour and 20 minute drive) - Explore the Blue Mountains by horseback!
- Jenolan Caves (1 hour and 15 minute drive) - Explore the depths of Australia's most famous caves!
Places of Interest
- Jamison Lookout (15 minute drive) - Enjoy sweeping views of this breathtaking valley.
- Wentworth Falls (10 minute drive) - The rushing waters of this three-tiered waterfall make for stunning views.
- Three Sisters (3 minute drive) - This unusual rock formation is one of the most iconic of the area.
- Leura Garage (4 minute drive) - This casual restaurant brings international cuisine and flavor to the mountains.
The Blue Mountains Experience
We enjoyed our stay at Katoomba in the company of lifelong friends. The Art House is quite new and comfortable.. It is convenient to the town of Katoomba and the main tourist attractions of Echo Point and Scenic World. There is a local bus at the door but a car is needed to explore further afield. There are numerous walks and spectacular lookouts and the Megalong Valley is a wonderful place to visit (stop at the Tea Rooms), . Katoomba attracts all classes of visitors from backpackers to those requiring 5-star accommodation. Thanks Alston for being so helpful and welcoming.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet