Cozy Ski Cabin Near Vail and Beaver Creek!
Cozy Ski Cabin Near Vail and Beaver Creek!
Looking for a special and unique home for your next Colorado getaway? Look no further than this charming two-bedroom ski cabin located in the center of Historic Downtown Minturn. This cabin lives large with its spacious feeling 710 square feet plus front and rear outdoor space to entertain or just relax with a good book. Truly a perfect blend of rustic charm with all the modern bells and whistles that by just sitting quietly on Main Street it receives a steady flow of smiles, nods of approval and compliments from passersby.
The design of this charming cabin may boast alpine serenity, but you’ll be surrounded by all the action! The layout is extremely open and comfortable, with Western-themed furnishings and art throughout. The living features a plush, leather sofa across from a large television, perfect for a cozy movie night with your loved ones. This home comes with plenty of indoor activities to keep you entertained, including chess, DVDs, and more!
While this original and rustic cabin was built in the 1940s, it contains wonderful and modern amenities to make sure you’re comfortable. Enjoy the chef-approved, well-stocked kitchen, featuring a large slab granite island with a modern cooktop, great dinnerware, and everything else you’ll need! In the mornings, settle down in one of the barstools to sip on a steaming cup of coffee.
Two cozy and comfortable bedrooms are available for you at this charming cabin home, making this home great for leisurely couples’ getaways! Both bedrooms feature full-sized beds with soft flannel sheets and down comforters to keep you snug and warm at night. If you require extra sleeping space, the leather sofa in the living room is also a pull-out couch.
The backyard at this cabin is perfect for outdoor get-togethers spring through fall. The stone patio is fenced in and very private for your comfort. Fire up one of the two red gas grills or mix a drink at the outdoor granite bar before settling down by the gas fire pit. The patio is surrounded by beautiful flower beds, adding stunning pops of color to the landscape!
Popular and charming town of Minturn (population 1,066), boasts TEN restaurants, bars and a winery and all are within 5 minutes from your door. Additionally there are many shops and the popular Saturday Minturn Market in the summer. For skiers, this wonderful home is just minutes away from some of the most amazing slopes in the world at Vail and Beaver Creek, as well as stunning natural parks and hiking trails.
For a unique stay in ski country you won’t get again, try this marvelous log cabin on for size!
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 710 square feet, 66 square meters
Full and Full
4 guests maximum
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE), Denver International Airport (DEN)
40 minutes by car (EGE), 2.5 hours by car (DEN)
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Vail Ski Resort (10 minute drive) - Enjoy the slopes in the luxurious ski town of Vail!
- Beaver Creek Ski Resort (15 minute drive) - Only a quick drive away, you'll love the amazing slopes at Beaver Creek.
- Adventure Ridge (35 minute drive) - You'll have a blast at this awesome snow park, full of zip lines, bungee jumping, tubing, and more!
- Lionshead Rock Trail (5 minute drive) - This scenic and serene trail is a wonderful place to marvel at local wildlife.
- Sage Outdoor Adventures (10 minute drive) - Whether it's whitewater rafting or horseback riding, you're sure to have the adventure of a lifetime!
Places of Interest
- Monkshood Cellars (5 minute walk) - Enjoy delicious wines and ciders on tap just moments from your front door.
- The Minturn Market (5 minute walk) - On a summer's day, the Minturn Market features a variety of vendors each week.
- Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum (10 minute drive) - Learn about Colorado's rich and storied ski history at this amazing museum.
- White River National Forest (45 minute drive) - Discover and enjoy stunning views in this massive natural forest.
- Minturn Saloon (1 minute walk) - This historic Minturn restaurant has been offering up delicious food and drink since 1901.
Amazing little get away cabin nestled right in the middle of paradise!”